Chapter 18

Okay so this is chapter 18. Jake is suprised to see that Kitty is goin on good day new york. He also realized his mistake. Whjich was a really horrible mistake. Kitty has a broken spirit and her friends Melanie and Jasimine just turned up. Matt's trying to worm his way back into her life. Things are gonna start getting interesting.... Jake's P.O.V

Enjoy...

Good Day New York? GOOD FREAKING DAY NEW YORK. Does the girl have any common sense? Shes bringing more attention to herself and thats exactly what she DOESNT want!!! I picked up my phone and scrolled down the list, when i realized.

We were still mad at each other.

I let out a fustrated growl and threw my phone on my bed. God i already miss her so much. The way her chocolate brown eyes lights up when shes happy. The cute way she stutters when shes nervous. That evil glint in her eye when she flirts with me. The way she clenches her small fists and waves them in the air when shes angry or shouting.

I slapped myself on the face. Think about Onica!!!! Think about the wedding!!! Think about your kingdom!!! Think about how pretty Kitty i- UGHHHH!!!!!!!!! I hit myself harder. Thats it i thought to myself. I picked up my phone.

"Hello Genadyus's Castle residence" Someone anwsering the phone said.

"This is the prince, can you please get a hold of the driver and tell him im going on a little vacation for a while" I said slightly suprised they were so bland while anwsering.

"Y-yes my prince right away" The man nervously.

"Dont be nervous around me, im not doing anything to you" I said slightly annoyed.

"Y-yes prince, i mean sir, i mean... good day" And with that he hung up.

I shook my head. They always acted as if i was going to reach through the phone and kill them myself.

"Onica babe pack up were going on a little vacation" I called down the stairs.

Kitty's P.O.V

I was in front of the set holding my guitar close to my chest. I was going to do it. I was going to be on tv. I looked down at my outfit. Do i look presentable enough? I was wearing black legging's with a black skirt on top. I had a gray croptop on that said i love british boys on the front. I had knee high boots on to complete the look.

My hair falling down my back. I dont know if i could do this.

"How do i do this?" I whispered,

"Your going to do this!!!" Jasmine scolded.

I jumped about a mile into the air and turned around to see Jasmine and Melanie in front of me. I ran up to them throwing my arms around them.

"You came" I said happily.

"Yes!!! Of course we wouldnt miss this!!! We love you Kitty!!" They said with smiles.

I swear they were the bestest girlfriends you could ever ask for.

"Okay... i can do this... i can do this... Do this i can... This i can do... I can do this" I said pausing inbetween each mini peptalk.

Melanie growled in fustration.

"STOP STALLING!!!" She said taking my shoulders and pushing me in.

It was just like how i pictured it to be... boring. There was two people in dress suits. Rosanna and Greg. They were getting seated in a new sencery. A extra chair for where ill be sitting.

"WERE LIVE IN TEN SECONDS!!!" A random voice yelled.

I sighed.

"Honey over here!!!" Rosanna called.