Chapter 10

I layed there with Jake's arms around me looking at the ceiling. Could Onica have strangled her that much she died? Like i said before. Onica didnt have the strength to strangle a person with her bare hands. Jake started mumbleing so low that i couldnt hear it.

"You okay" i whispered/yawned.

"Your to innocent" he said.

"What do you mean?"

"How could they think *gulp* killed someone your to innocent looking to do anything and i and anyone else could never ever think that you would kill someone" he said fustratingly.

"It could have to do with the fact that im 16 going on 17 in a hotel room with a 17 year old boy who happens to be my boyfriend hmmmm maybe we were haveing tea" i said sarcastically.

"If thats what you call tea then i want to have tea every day" he said before kissing my cheek and lifting the cover on us.

"Im not that innocent" i said whiningly.

"Baby your a absoulte angel what are you talking about? even more of a angel when we were 13" he chuckled his hands on my waist my back faceing his chest.

"And angel would not wear a sports bra and super shorts to bed with her boyfriend" i said seduceively.

I dont talk or act like that...

I told you im not innocent...

"Am i suppose to be worried of something" he said amused.

"Can you find something to worry about around me" i said turning my body around with a smile.

He thighten his grip around my waist and smiled pulling me on top of him.

"Maybe i can but what is it that you have to worry about me" he said rolling me over until i was underneath him.

"I think i have nothing to worry about" i said right next to his ear feeling him shiver for a milli-second.

I smiled. I think instead of him makeing me give in i took his place this time. He stared at me makeing me lost for a second but i mentally shook myself out of the thought. I heard him sigh in defeat and his kissed me. His arms carrying his weight which were laying next to my my head. Not letting me move. I heard the thunder boom from outside.

I rolled him over and straddled his stomach. My hands running through his dark dark hair. His hands were on my waist. i kissed him moving along his jawline. He groaned slightly before kissing my neck. I bit my lip holding back a moan. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt while he continued kissing my neck. Just as i was opening the last button Jake's phone went off.

"Why must someone annoy me 25/7"  he growled.

"Hon' its 24/7" i laughed.

"I KNOW WHAT I SAID" he said annoyed before reaching for his phone.

I silently laughed. He was so funny when he was angry. As a kid its one of the reasons why i never took him seriously. I remember when we first met. And when he gave me the nickname and i started calling him Jake.

Flashback

"MOMMY I DONT WANT TO GO TO DANCE!!!" a 8 year old me whined.

"Honey you have to go im sorry. We all had to go to dance when we were younger maybe youll like it!!!" she said.

"Fine mommy" i pouted.

I walked into the room and there were other girls bounceing up and down in happiness. I counted about 5 girls and 6 boys. Two girls went up to me.