Character 5: The Headmaster is Missing

"Mercury is bad news, I'm telling you guys" Ruby Saud when they were back in the dorm after the party.
"How would you know?" Emerald asked.
"Because I went to high school with him." Ruby said.
"that does provide any evidence," Sapphire said
"Also I dated him before, he would always be late to our dates and times he would even show up"
"Oh... my.... Gawd" the other three jaws dropped.
"Yeah. All he want to do is become stronger and to get back me from something I did to him back in high school. He is such a skub." Ruby said
●●●●●●

A few week later, there was a huge bang outside their dorm. Students were running everywhere, the ground was full of trash, everything was out of disorder. Most of the teachers were driving home for the day early. This was not usually what happen in this collage. In all the mess, Headmaster Zinc was nowhere to be found.
Some guys bursted into the girls' dorm, "What going on?" Ruby got off her bed in shock.
After the guy caught his breath he asked the girls, "Have you guys seen the headmaster?"
"No, Why do you ask?" Sapphire looking up from the paper on her desk.
"What's going on?" Emerald was confused.
"Well," the guys said, sitting down on in empty chair in the dorm. "while the headmaster was in the meeting this morning, they kidnap him!"
"They?" Emerald asked, finally turning her chair around.
"Yeah, They the bad guys, Emerald," Ruby said
"What are we going to do," Topaz asked in a yell.
"I have no idea," the guys said.
"I know," Sapphire stood up in excitement, "We shall go and rescue him!"
The guy started to laughed, "You four, HA, Your just freshmen, you won't make it far."
"Yeah, Sapphire was just about us" Ruby sat on her bed again. "your coming with us."
"Me?" the guys continue to laugh. "yeah I'm not coming on this adventure with four freshmen."
"Fine, we won't need your help!" Topaz yelled at him.
The guys had enough of the girls and stormed out of their dorm. The girls were nervous that they won't come back alive, but they had a feeling that the guy at stormed out of their dorm would spread the nes that they were going to go on the adventure to save Headmaster Zinc. That is exactly what the guy did.
"Well the entire school knows what we are going to do," Sapphire worried.
"I guess we have to do this now," Topaz gulped.
"We have one problem," Ruby said, "We have no idea where he was taken."
"Maybe there was clues in his office," Emerald said.
"But no one is ever allow in there.. peroid" Ruby said.
"What he doesn't know won't kill him right?" Topaz said.
"Fine we will go but if we get caught it on you Emerald," Ruby rolled her eyes
They all walk out to the chaos in the courtyard. They duck under all the papers being thrown everywhere to the door of Headmaster Zinc's office. It seen to be unlocked, they open the door slowly not trying to make a sound but that didn't matter because of all the chaos that was happening. Lucky since most of the teachers went home for the day, no one them walk into his office. Inside of his office, there was just a desk with ton and ton of paper and a chair behind the desk.
There was wind that came into the office swept the paper on desk all round the room. They try to close all the windows of the office to stop the wind from blowing a clue out the window. There were a lot of windows in the room, but they manged to close them all before a paper flew out.
"We need to spread out so we can cover more ground," Sapphire showed a sign of leadership.
"Good thinking Sapphire," Emerald pointed out. They all go to different side of the office so they can cover more space. After looking through all the paper, none of them found anything. Sapphire notice one note book still laying on the desk. "That might be it!" she pointed out.
They all scrambled off the floor to the desk. Sapphire slide into the chair and opens the notebook. She pages through the notebook until she reaches blank pages. She reads the final page with writing "Well today is the say for the meeting that I am a little worried about going to. Well I am off to this meeting about nothing." She reads

Looking down further on the page Sapphire see something written that wasn't Headmaster Zinc's handwriting. "oh my," She slid back with the chair. Emerald quickly picked up the notebook and read the final part not written by headmaster. "to whoever found this note we have captured your headmaster at a fake meeting where we captured him. Now you will have to follow this clues to find your headmaster. Your first clue is this: When he say I going to store for something, where does he go?"
Ruby said "Remember that when we followed him to that place when he said he going to the store but he really did not."
Topaz said " Yeah yeah," She shook her head.
Sapphire yell out pointing out the door "To the car! I call shotgun!"
Ruby said, "Alright, I'll drive."
"No, I want Emerald to drive," Sapphire handed Emerald the keys.