Chapter 8: Something I need to Tell You

Mercury and his right hand hands walk into the lair in which his two other henchmen still tied from Emerald's vines in the place in which the four girls saved Headmaster Zinc. Mercury's right hand man step in something wet, probably the drink the two brought with them when they noticed the girls.. "What the hell did I just step in?" Mercury's right hand man said. The two henchmen gave a nervous smile to their boss.

"What happen to you two?" Mercury was shocked.

"Well," one of the henchmen said, "The Gems defeated us to save their headmaster."

"Who?" Mercury asked.

"Ruby and her friends," the other henchman said.

"I can't even trust to protect yourself," Mercury put his head into one of his hands.

"What are we going to do with them, Sir" his right hand man said.

"I guess If I can't trust you two idiot to do something simple" Mercury raised his head from his hand with a glare in his eye.

"Oh no," both henchmen yelled.

"I'm safe thou right?" his right man hand.

"Yes," Mercury said, "...for now." His right hand man gulped. After said that Mercury cut the two henchmen from Emerald's vines. His used his poison magic to infect the two and watch as they died. After the two died, Mercury's eye become a darker shade of red.

*************************************************************************

Ruby flops on to her bed when they all get back from their first mission. The others were still wondering about Ruby's story about dating Mercury back in high school. "Alright, Ruby" Emerald put her hand on her hip, "You have some answers to gave."

"What do you mean?" Ruby said sitting up from her bed.

"A few weeks ago" Sapphire said.

"What?" Ruby asked, not remembering the freshman party.

"The Freshman Party that Team Star put together." Topaz said, "You said something about dating that one guy."

"I don't remember what you're talking about." She remarked.

"Oh please tell us." Sapphire pleaded on her knees.

"Alright fine I tell you if it you guys off my back" Ruby started to tell this story of when she was back in high school, she dated Mercury but quickly found out he had 3 other current girlfriend and he always late to their or not even show up. He would more about his power then the 4 relationship he was in. the four girlfriend decided to publicly make a fool of him and they did jus and all four of them broke up with him. He swore to venge thet did to him. He already killed the other three before their gradation, and swore to Ruby that if they ever came face to face again she would be a dead woman.

After the story the three found Sapphire sound asleep against Ruby's bed. "Aww she is so cute sleeping." Topaz said. They picked herup and place her in her bed and head to sleep themselves.

******************************************************************************

"Sir," Mercury's right hand man asked, "What is our next plan of action?"

"For now," Mercury turned to him, "We need to lay low for a while."

"Why?"

"Seeing Ruby back at the party, made me think."

"What are you talking about sir"

"I was thinking. I had this plan to destroy Ruby and the other three who betrayed me. But She is a first year student that stupid college so she will be watch that Headmaster. we cant harm her now. For now we need stay out of their radar for a while and become stronger."

"By the way sir, you're eye..."

"Yeah what about them,"

"...There a darker shade of red."

"What! When did that happed?"

"Right after you kill those two."

"I have a plan" Mercury smirked.