Chapter 12: Watch the Trail

"So What up with is place?" Hamal asked the mentors.

"There something around here somewhere at seem to bring the monster here. So After our gradation, as a team," Xenon explains "We were sent here to find it, but that was about 15 years ago. 5 years go we beginning asking if we could a team from the collage maybe that we can actual find it and destroy it." 

"And With you guys I think we will finally find with you guys" Iridium said

"Why do you think we will finally get your mission?" Merak asked.

"Well it a long story that we can't really explain, but it something to do with him" Iridium said pointing at Hamal.

"Wait what?" Hamal was in shock

"Shadow magic is the most rare type of the magic" Francium  said.

"Yeah that something everyone know" Izar told them

"Do you plan to use your magic for good Hamal." Xenon asked.

"Of course but shadow magic can be very dangerous mean to the holder of it" Hamal worries, "I don't know if i able to control it all the time."

The shadow magic was newest magic to be discovers, no one knows what it can do fully not even the even to have the dangerous type of magic. The one thing known about the shadow magic that even with the proper training the holder of the magic can't control at all time and turn to the dark side and cant able to show their face to the one they love. Hamal was one who like to study his own type of magic so that he could fully understand it and help the next generation with their magic. Before he goes into his full research for his own study for the shadow magic, the hidden and dangerous magic type.

"Hamal did you said you wanted to go study your shadow magic so that the world could understand it more." Izar asked.

'Indeed I do." Hamal stood up. "Maybe if we fully understand it we can use it to bring the light back quicker and because maybe just maybe the shadow magic of this world is holding us back from the light." 

"Guys, Guys" Germanium ran into the room. "We have some company..."

The Gems wait for the flare gun to fire, that means the first have started. Each of them climb up a tree with one the treasure each, meaning four pair of the new class and have to meet them up in that tree. Emerald had a the silver heart, Sapphire had the gold heart that the team found last year. While Ruby held the gold treasure chest and Topaz held the silver treasure chest. Sapphire in the distances see the flare gun blast. "it's has begun" Sapphire speak into her walkie talkie.

"Watch them each carefully and report if anyone is in danger" Ruby replied. 

"We gotta stay quiet as well, we dont want they to hear us." Topaz quietly said. Emerald remained quietly because their was a pair of girl near her. She leaned over in her tree to what was happening, but more she leaned the more unbalance she was. She fell out of the tree she was watching in. The silver heart treasure fell from her pocket, no one noticed the Heart. The girls went on looking for a treasure, but Emerald went back up the tree she was sitting in.

"Guys, were they allow to use tools?" Ruby spoke though the walkie talkie. 

"They're not suppose to." Emerald told her

"How did they get these guys get them passed Headmaster Zinc" Ruby asked.

"I have no idea, but we need let him about it." Sapphire said.

"I am on it" Topaz said. After which Topaz move herself from tree to tree making her way to edge of the forest to tell Headmaster of it. 

"What is going on Topaz?" HeadMaster Zinc asked once she got to him.

"They... They... Are using tools to find the items" Topaz spoke between her breathe.

"Oh this wont do." Headmaster said. "They will be price of them to be payed. tell the rest of your team to get the rest of the items."

"Can do" Topaz goes back up the trees and info the other three though the walkie-talkie.