Chapter 14: The Box

The Stars and Team Element rushed outside to see what is going on. There was two giant monkey like monster making a mess and loud noises. "Quick Merak use your frost to make me a slippery slide of the like" Hamal shouted out Merak did such as asked. 

"Is this good" Merak asked 

"Hamal," Izar yelled "I'll gave you a boost!"

"Perfect" Hamal yelled back. "Arab I need to strike with your lightening as soon as I make contact with it."

"What the heck are you planning Hamal." Acrab asked.

"Trust I need to you do this." Hamal yelled.

"Alright, just do whatever it is you will be doing" Acrab said

Hamal start to slide on the ice that Merak have created and he reached almost the top, "Izar NOW!" Izar gave a blast of air toward his direction. Hamal started to charge to his shadow punch. Right as he made contact with one of the giant monkey like creature Acarb stoke down with a bolt of lightening. There was huge explosion causing both creature to be destroyed.  When Hamal landed on the ground, Sapphire's note came out of Merak's pocket and landed in his hands. 

"It's time." Merak said...

Ruby, Topaz and Emerald walked into the dorm where Sapphire was just sitting on her bed writing in her journal. "Hey Sapphire," Emerald said "We are heading to the coffee shop wanna come along this time?"

"No thanks" Sapphire glanced at the box that Merak gave her before he left for the ghost town. 

"Suit yourself," Emerald said as he slammed the door shut.  Once Sapphire looked back at the box she couldn't get Merak off her mind. She missed him too much; she had a little crush on him but a little did she know he also had a little crush on her. 

"I think it time," Sapphire thought out loud not knowing that Headmaster Zinc was in the frame of their dorm room. 

"It tiem for what?" He asked her.

"Oh... Merak gave me this box before he left and I believe it time to see what inside of it." Sapphire said shyly.

"Where is the rest of your team?" he ask.

"At the coffee shop again" She told him.

"Thanks" He slammed the door on her.

"Ok Now it time" Sapphire told herself. She grabs the box and slowly opens it, there is a necklace that have a charm that looks like the water. It said on the water charm "Our Magic brings us together" and on the back there is Merak signature in a light blue color. She put a little grin and wonder if Merak opened the letter yet.