Chapter 7: Recuse Zinc

They get back into the car, and drive to this field with a hole in it the middle of "Alright, Emerald what are we doing here?" Ruby asked.
"Well, when I was kid, me and my two friends always come out here and dig holes-"
"Why?" Topaz asked.
"Because we like to, anyways one day we dig one hole that lead to a cavern. It was so pretty, and the perfect place for a lair." Emerald said
"Then how do we get in?" Sapphire asked looking beyond the hole.
"We jump." Emerald explained
"What?" the others yelles.
"You heard me," Emerald said, "jump."
"Fine," Ruby sighed.
"Is it safe?" Sapphire asked.
"Definitely!" Emerald said.
They get out out the car and walk to the hole and jump, well everyone but Ruby jumped. "It doesn't hurt to jump Ruby come on!" Emerald shouted at Ruby.
"No I am fine up here!" Ruby shouted back.
"Oh come one Ruby!" Topaz yelled at Ruby.
"No!" Ruby yell as she turned around and we'll she had tripped into the hole.
"Welcome to the hole," Sapphire said.
"Let explore the cavern," Ruby said walking somewhere.
They look around the cavern. Sapphire find this wall with an water, fire, earth, and light symbol. They all put a hand on the one to represent their magic. The entire wall shifted and there was headmaster Zinc.
"Headmaster Zinc!" They all yelled.
"Girls!" Headmaster Zinc yelled to the girls.
They run over to him and untie him and then hug him like his was their father. There were two boys who walked in with some food. They dropped the food and charge the girls and Headmaster Zinc. They girls use their magic to hurt them a bit and tie them up with Emerald's vines
"Thanks girls," Headmaster Zinc hugged them like their were his daughter "But how did you know I was here?"
"We had t the sneak in to your office, also known as breaking rule to save you." Sapphire said.
"Well that doesn't matter right now let go back the campus." he told. When they returned with Headmaster Zinc, the entire school cheer and praise the four girls for reusing the headmaster.