End of Part 2

Guys, I'm kinda sad now. Gems of Life is half way done. But I guess this good enough time to announce that after I finish Gems to Life I will start making the Squeal to the book.

I would also like to announce that after part 3 is finished I want to start work on the audiobook, But I going to need voice actors and actresses, but for now For updates for voice acting keep an eye for post on twitter or Cast calling club. 

Thank you guys for coming along for the ride that was part 2. I have big plans for the next part, but i dont want to spoil anything But i have given hint before so that it if you can figure something out congrats

Anyway Let get to a bit a Q n A of question I believe people might have

Q: Who are Team Element and do they come back in a later part?

A: Team Element is great known team to graduate from the collage of the magic and they were assigned to a ghost town to see why monster were always around it and no they wont come back in a later part, they were kinda just there because i did want to send Team Star off somewhere and no one to guide them.

Q: What would happen to Hamal if he stayed with Mercury all that time ago?

A: That I cant tell you, that would be a huge spoiler for part 3. I wish I could tell you but I just cant, i need to keep it a surprise. The story would not be fun if I just spoiler the entire next part or the rest of the story.

Q: What is up with the box and the note?

A: The box and the note were the two items that Sapphire and Merak gave each other before Team Star left, they used them to confess their love, but with what will go on with part 3 there is no time for a love story so the love story is on hold until part 4.

Once again thank you for reading Gems of Life