Chapter 19: The Red eyes

"Hello," the guys say to Hamal "Nice to see you again, It been far too long"

Hamal was shocked to see him, it have been a while seen these two guys seen each other last. "You!" Hamal began angry just at the sight of Mercury. Hamal quickly remember every brutal memory those two had together. He know from a early stage that he need to stay away from Mercury or he would fall. Not in the fallen in he fell to the ground, no the falling in which he fell in the darkness of the world and there was little hope to getting back to good side. It took Mercury a little to notice why Hamal would stop hanging out with him, back when they were little kids their mothers would talk over coffee while the boys played out in the yard. Soon after Hamal notice to damage that he could do if he stay around Mercury he told his mother and eventually their mothers stop having coffee together. Shortly after Mercury's family moved away from their hometown and closer to where the collage of the magic was.

"What I through we had a ton of fun playing while our mothers had coffee" Mercury said.

"While those times might have been fun for you, but after you guys moved away I began my research and I know the damage you can do if you get me to your side." Hamal yelled back at.

"Oh look at Mr. Smarty pants over here!"

"I'm not trusting you for one moment!"

"Hey, listen I just wanting to catch up see how my old friend Hamal was."

"Oh sure, because I know what you done to Sapphire, and her team! There's no way I'm trusting you."

"Fine be that way!" Mercury spring from behind the bushes and began to attack Hamal. It wasn't long before Hamal gave out and was defeated. That moment he was defeated his eye flashed red for a brief moment. Mercury smiled at that fact because that sign show that the person is no longer in control of what he does and evilness of the shadow magic will come thought. Mercury then left Hamal there know that he is trusted by the Gems so he can use him to his advantage. Before He left he phone his number into Hamal's phone so that he can gave him commands from a far.

"What a shame I really want to catch up with him" Mercury said as he left the place.
At the cafe with the rest of the crew, they just finished their food and we're ready to head out back to the collage. They go back to the Star's dorm and there on the bed Hamal was sitting there reading a book. He looks up from his book and greet them with a simple "Hello." And rest of them questioned no thing.