One

-Sana-

"Chewy!" I whined from my bed before slamming the pillow over my head.

It's well-known that Tzuyu gets up before anyone else. So I naturally call for her when I get up and I don't get out of bed. Plus, she always wants to help me at the drop of a dime. It's cute of her, actually.

The brunette popped her beautiful head into the room I shared with Nayeon unnie, Jihyo, and Mina. Only Nayeon remained, still asleep.

I smiled from the little space under the pillow where I could see the adorable maknae, dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. It was obvious she wasn't planning to go anywhere today, and I didn't have anywhere to go as well. There wasn't an upcoming concert we had to rehearse for, and no photoshoots, so we had a free day all to ourselves. Finally.

"Sana unnie?" Tzuyu's cute voice questioned.

"Is there food made?" I asked hopefully.

"No. You know none of us can cook!"

True. But I was hoping someone would magically obtain that talent overnight. Still no luck.

"Anybody showering?"

"Momo unnie."

I groaned and completely covered my face with the pillow again. "Wake me up when she gets out, please?"

"Okay."

Later on that day, after I ate and took a decent shower, I sat with Tzuyu, Mina and Jihyo while we were watching a movie. It was in Korean, so I really didn't pay it much attention. Instead, I was focused on the maknae, whose hair I was stroking. She stared intently at the screen, nose a bit scrunched up at the effort I trying to understand what they were saying. I remember her telling me in our SIXTEEN days she hated not knowing what we were saying. Same to be honest, since I wasn't as fluent in Korean back then as I am now.

Since we've debuted together, the two of us have grown closer. I'm not sure why, but I felt as if I had to protect my little Chewy. Maybe it was because of the accident. And I had to protect her from anymore harm.

"I give up," Tzuyu sighed, sitting back so her back actually touched the couch.

Jihyo and Mina both looked over at her. "What is it, Tzuyu?" The leader asked.

"I'm not into this movie. It's not my type."

Liar. But I merely smiled at her and suggested we go take a walk. She agreed, and we both got up to get dressed.

We were recognized many times, and we merely waved at the people before hurrying on to a quieter part of the area. Once nobody was gawking at us, Tzuyu decided she wanted to talk again.

"Sana unnie?"

"Yes?"

The maknae twirled a lock of her hair out of sheer nerves. What was she so nervous about?

"I had this...dream."

"Oh? A dream? What was it about?"

I hopped it would have been something exciting, like Tzuyu maybe having a crush on somebody. But I didn't show the disappointment on my face. Instead, I let her continue.

"It was of me...lying in bed. I was sleeping, then the dream faded away. And I woke up to see you sound asleep in your bed. I tried calling your name, but you never woke up. I thought you were dead, so I tried shaking you...but I just went through you, Sana unnie...And I got really scared."

The dream was...abnormal. Who dreams about going through sleeping people? Chou Tzuyu, obviously. But why? What did that mean?

"You dreamed that you were...dead?"

Tzuyu, who had a scared look on her beautiful face, nodded. She looked paler than usual. This dream really must have shooken her up. So I wrapped my arms around her in a hug.

"Is this your first time?"

It broke my heart to see her nod her head. Has she told anybody else about this? Why did she tell me and not the whole group? Did that mean something?

"I'm so scared, Sana." Her voice cracked, making my heart hurt even more.

"When did it first start?" I asked.

"A-around a year ago. I didn't even know who you were, and all I said was 'unnie'...What does this mean?"

I shook my head. "I don't know, Chewy. Have you told anybody else?"

"No. This is really bad, isn't it?"

Oh how I wish I could say it wasn't. But I'm not even sure. What does her dream mean?

Tzuyu's eyes welled with tears. "I'm going to die, aren't I?"

"Tzuyu, you are not going to die. Maybe you're just anxious. Or have you seen a horror movie recently?"

She shook her pretty head. I frowned as a tear slipped from her brown eye, and I wiped it away. Maybe we just needed to see somebody, a specialist about it.

"Chewy, I'll make an appointment for you tomorrow. We need to settle this quickly."

"But, I'm going to die, aren't I?"

"No, Chou Tzuyu. You are not going to die. And that's final!"

I felt so upset and frustrated. Tzuyu was not going to die. I wouldn't allow it. Tomorrow, the specialist would say she's had a childhood trauma, or a bad experience, or maybe she's read a book or something like that.

"Let's go back. Everybody might be wondering where we're at," I suggested, turning around.

"Okay..."

Annyeong, wonderful people! And welcome to my very first TWICE fanfic! I hope you enjoy, and this will get better, I promise.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think! 😁