SIXTEEN😏

-Sana-

"TWICE fighting!" The crowd shouted as we walked offstage.

TWICE is fighting alright. Still internally fighting over the oddness of not performing with Tzuyu. Still internally fighting with getting used to Jihyo not being the leader. Still internally fighting about my sudden change of heart.

It felt so hot and stuffy backstage, so I excused myself to get some fresh air. Sighing, I slid down the brick wall and stared up at the night sky. I can just imagine Tzuyu coming up to me and asking me what was wrong. Unfortunately, somebody else did instead.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

I immediately recognized Somi's voice and I sighed again. "I'm just fine."

"For someone who's 'just fine', you sure don't look it. Was it the performance?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, it wasn't. It's everything in general, but I'm perfectly fine."

Somi sat beside me and looked down at me, since I was shorter. "You shouldn't worry about a thing, Sana unnie. Soon, you won't have any responsibility whatsoever."

What did she mean by that? If I wasn't mistaken, it was as if she was predicting I would be the next one to die. But how would I die? In my sleep, like Tzuyu?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Somi shrugged. "Once everything with Tzuyu is settled, you'll be able to live a somewhat normal life again. You won't have to worry about any of the TWICE members thinking you're crazy, and neither would the netizens. You'll have a peaceful life once and for all."

There was something about the way she spoke that I didn't like. I didn't like it at all. Something was behind it. She was hinting at something. But what was it that she was hinting at?

Suddenly the door opened again, and I anticipated another TWICE member coming out. Instead, it was a guy in all black, wearing a hoodie, and only his eyes could be seen. He looked familiar.

"Hey, who are you?" Somi asked.

He quickly glanced at us, something being covered in his arm. Something porcelain. Oh not.

Tzuyu.

"PUT THAT DOWN!" I screamed, hopping up.

The guy began running, Somi and I right behind him. Even though the air was rushing past my face, I felt hot with anger. How dare this guy does so much as to steal from an idol? And where had the security guards been?

But aside from all that, he was stealing my Tzuyu! What for? To sell her ashes all over the internet? Or could that guy be...

"He was just a prankster, Tzuyu. Nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure? I think he wanted to kill me..."

"I'm sure about it. Now let's go home so we can eat some jokbal..."

Could that be the same guy that looked like he wanted to kill Tzuyu? Could he have actually killed her? Why would a random guy just steal ashes? And how did he get past those security guards?