Three

-Sana-

The next morning, I woke up and took a shower. The normal morning routine, since luckily nobody was in the shower. After dressing, I told everybody who was up 'good morning'. But that wasn't the odd thing. Jihyo gave me a strained smile, but that wasn't odd either. The odd thing was...

Tzuyu wasn't up.

Was she sick? Was there something wrong with her? She's usually the first one up, preparing breakfast (which was basically anything in our cabinets). So where was she now?

"Has anyone seen Tzuyu?" I asked.

Jihyo looked away while Mina, Momo, and Dahyun shrugged. Weird. Where could my little Chewy be?

Chaeyoung, who was the last one to wake up, was even up. She came into the kitchen, still with bedhair, and opened the fridge.

"Morning, unnies," she groaned, sticking her head inside to look for something healthy.

"Chaeyoung? Was Tzuyu still sleep?" I asked, hoping she still was. I hope she didn't run out while everybody else was sleep.

"Well, yeah. It was odd to me, but maybe she had a stressful day yesterday."

I nodded. Yeah, that could be the reason. We weren't on the friendliest terms with our leader, that kid from last might scared us so bad, and her dream has no meaning to it whatsoever. I don't blame her for staying in bed. In fact, I wanted to be right beside her, hugging her, making sure she never has that dream again.

But that might cause suspicions among the group. So I didn't.

"Momo unnie? Do you think you could come practice with me?" I asked. "There's this part about our new dance I don't get."

"Sure! We can stop to get actual food there as well."

I laughed and we headed to the front door to put our shoes on. Momo told Jihyo and the others where we were going before we left to get the food Momo certainly can't live without.

"Maybe we could bring Tzuyu back some kimbap when we are done," Momo suggested, walking with her plate of jokbal.

"That's a great idea!" I agreed, sneaking a piece of meat off the platter.

We headed towards the practice studio, snacking off the jokbal. By the time we got there, we were halfway done, thanks to Momo.

"Hurry up! We can't eat in there!" I urged, starting to grab more meat.

"Eem 'urrying!" Momo replied through a mouthful of food.

Finally finished, we went inside. We shed our jackets and shoes and got into the dance studio.

"So what part are you struggling with?"

•🌙•

Rehearsal was over with for us, and I got a text from Jihyo saying we would have a photoshoot the next day. Ah, the perks of being an idol now. No more freedom and lots of hard work. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.

We stopped to get Tzuyu's kimbap and continued home. I hope she was up and better than this morning. It was almost evening because Momo and I decided to practice every single dancer ever. Such a dancer.

Halfway home, we saw Chaeyoung running towards us. She collided with Momo, so as to not spill the hot food in my hands. She was sobbing, clinging to Momo's jacket for dear life.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What is it, Chaeyoung?" Momo asked.

"Is it Tzuyu? Is she finally up?" I asked.

Chaeyoung looked at us with read eyes and tears going down her cheeks. "I-I went to check on Tzuyu earlier...she wouldn't wake up...she wasn't breathing...she's gone!"

My heart dropped at her words. Tzuyu gone? She can't be! This has to be some cruel trick the groups planned for us.

But as we ran home and went in Tzuyu's room, the rest of the group was there, crying. Her limp, lifeless body on the bed. I pushed the kimbap into Momo's hands and ran to her bedside.

"Please, no! Tzuyu, you have to wake up! Wake up, please! Wake up for Sana unnie!"

I felt her face, how cold and still it was. No, it just can't be...

"Don't leave me," I sobbed, burying my face into her chest.

Chou Tzuyu was gone. Forever.

I cried while writing this. ;-;