Twenty-One

-Jeongyeon-

"This isn't fair," the Dahyun imposter cried from her mouth full of Cheerios.

Momo scooped another handful out and shoved it into the other girl's mouth, who was crying while being tied up tightly. Jihyo watched in content, my arm around her to prevent her from doing anything drastic, like throwing a remote at the stranger's head.

"Just tell us where Dahyun is, and we'll let you go!" Momo exclaimed.

The stranger groaned loudly, a few pieces of cereal falling from her mouth. I couldn't help but chuckle a little by how unhappy she sounded.

"We're getting nowhere," Mina frowned.

"Perhaps the remote may work again?" Jihyo questioned, a glint in her eye I didn't like. She raised her hand, but I promptly put it down again.

Twenty minutes and many ideas later, we found ourselves in the bathroom, with the fake Dahyun tied up in the shower. She was now soaking wet as the shower rained on her and Momo refilled a cup with water from the sink and splashed it in the woman's face. After around a minute, the loads of makeup on the woman's face had melted, making her look even less like our lead rapper.

"I can't believe she fooled us!" Jihyo frowned. "How could we not have known something was up?"

"Well, we were too focused on Tzuyu to notice," I supplied.

"Is anybody else an imposter??"

"Highly doubt it."

Our conversation was cut short when we heard another cry from the woman in the shower as Momo poured another cup of cold water in her face. The Japanese didn't even looked fazed, not even the least bit apologetic. It was so weird and different from the normal goof ball she is.

"Ready to talk now?"

"Never!" The woman spluttered, coughing. She was visibly shaking, her legs faltering as they gave out from time to time. But she couldn't move because Mina and Somi held her up.

Mimi shrugged and repeated what she did. Over and over and over, until finally—

"OKAY! Fine, I'll talk!"

We all looked at each other in triumph. Finally, the answers we deserve.

"I need...a seat..." The woman weakly said.

"No sitting down until you tell us everything," Jihyo demanded, stepping up so she was directly in front of her.

The fake Dahyun rolled her eyes, but spoke anyways. "He's my boss, the one that planned this out," she said after catching her breath. "He was obsessed with you."

She nodded towards Somi, who frowned.

"Ever since that stupid survival show, SEVENTEEN—"

"SIXTEEN," Jihyo quickly corrected.

"Whatever. Ever since that dumb showed aired, he rooted for Somi. He loved her. Was obsessed with her. Would do anything for her...I'm so tired."

"He sounds like a pedophile," Somi nervously chuckled.

Jihyo shook her head, sharing a sick look with everybody else. "Pathetic. Continue."

"I said I was—"

"And I'm telling you to continue before you drown again. Speak!"

The woman didn't open her mouth, and looked annoyed at us all. When Momo threw another cup of water at her, she spoke again, angrily.