11

Wow. A whole month without updating. I'm sure you guys have seen what I posted on my message board...or not.

But I've been really busy lately, especially with how tough high school is, and how I want to shoot myself in the head. And writer's block is the worse thing ever. So forgive me for these spaced-out updates.

-Sana-

My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I checked it to see that it was a message from Somi. I was currently at the park, waiting for the young girl to meet me here. It was time to finally show someone that I wasn't crazy, and Somi would be the perfect person to show. Somi was younger, so she may believe more things than the older TWICE members. Everybody thought she was crazy anyways, so she had to find someone she can trust to not put her in a mental facility.

Somi had texted that she was at the park, and I looked around the park, Tzuyu's ashes in my hands. If she really didn't Pass, she should appear. Or else I'll look like a total moron in front of Somi.

"Sana unnie!" Somi called, smiling when she spotted me and rushed over.

We both sat in a park bench away from the public eye. It would look crazy if we were talking to the air in front of us when Tzuyu shows up. If she shows up. I hope she shows up.

"Hi, Somi-ah. How are you?" I asked, politely.

"I'm fine. The question is, how are you?"

I frowned a bit, wondering what she meant by that. Did she suspect I was crazy too? Was she having doubts about me? "What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well, Jihyo unnie isn't the leader anymore. I'm sure it's taking a toll on the rest of you, especially if something bad had happened. What did happen?" Somi asked.

"Tzuyu happened," I simply said, like it answered everything. Well, it did, if you truly knew what happened in TWICE's dorm.

"Oh, yeah," Somi frowned.

"But besides that, I have something important to tell you. And you must not tell another single soul."

Somi nodded in anticipation. I sat Tzuyu's ashes in front of us, and Somi gave the pot a weird look.

"Are those--"

"It's Tzuyu," I answered immediately.

"Oh, right."

"Tzuyu-ah," I called, as if we were in the dorm again, and I was calling her for a favor.

We waited for a few moments, but the ghost girl didn't show up. Frowning,
I called for her again. Nothing happened. Why wasn't Tzuyu answering my calls? She said she could still hear and see me. Unless she had Passed, or whatever. Wouldn't she give me a sign?

"Sana unnie--"

"Look, she's going to show up," I interrupted Somi. I didn't want to lose her as well. I didn't even want to hear the words coming out of her mouth.  Are you okay?

"How do you know?"

"It wasn't a dream. I saw her--she showed up plenty of times. She has to show up!"

So, we sat there in silence for a few minutes. My eyes focused on Tzuyu's ashes, while out the corner of my eye, I saw Somi glancing around awkwardly. Come on, Tzuyu. Don't do this to me.

"I-I have to go--"

"Somi-ah?"

Somi and I looked to see the pale teenager standing in front of us. I grinned in triumph, while Somi stared in amazement and confusion.