Twenty

-Somi-

It took us a while, but we got the camera working again. It was hooked up to a computer, and Jihyo clicked on files, trying to find the appropriate clips for us to see. Chaeyoung and Nayeon were still at the hospital with Sana, keeping her company.

"THERE!" Jihyo exclaimed, pointing at the screen.

The rest of TWICE had been lying around, waiting for Jihyo to find something on the borrowed laptop. We all hurried over to her, to where the screen was dark, displaying the JYP building. Jihyo played the clip, which was just of normal people walking by the building, some pointing it out and commenting on it. I was about to question the main point of it when Sana and Tzuyu were on the screen, walking with each other. There was some movement, and the guy from earlier, in all black, jumped from the bushes towards them. The girls screamed, then the guy ran off, and Tzuyu was seen crying with Sana comforting her.

"Look, there's another with Somi and Sana too!"

Jihyo clicked on another clip, which showed the night Sana showed me Tzuyu. On the camera Tzuyu couldn't really be see clearly, but I pointed out the slight white and told the others that that was Tzuyu's ghost form.

"So, this is on the cameras," Jeongyeon said. "But how is this supposed to help us know who Tzuyu's killer is?"

Jihyo bit her lip and shook her head. "I'm not sure. But we know he was stalking us."

She scrolled through the available clips, until Mina pointed at one. "Look at that one."

Jihyo played it, showcasing a door to a room, and two men talking, both in all black. They were murmuring, but we could catch things like "ashes" and "that TWICE girl". It obviously was after they had stolen Tzuyu from us.

"Open the door," one of them said.

The one holding the camera opened the door, showcasing something that made everybody gasp loudly.

Sleeping on the floor, cradling Tzuyu's ashes was Dahyun.

"Dahyunnie?!" Momo questioned, looking for the girl.

But it was then that we noticed Dahyun wasn't with us any longer.

"The hospital??" I questioned.

"She was there," Jihyo replied. "She was wearing some weird mask."

"How could she be there and here..." Jeongyeon trailed off.

"Dahyun's the murderer and she cloned herself!" Momo said.

"What? No! I—"

"I heard my name! Is everything alright?"

Dahyun walked out the bedroom, looking very tired and sleepy, as if she had woken up from a nap. Her eyes widened once it saw the screen, where she lied down still.

"Get her!" Jihyo shouted.

Mimi and I were the first ones up. We tackled Dahyun to the ground before she could run very far. She wriggled in our grasp, but couldn't move as Momo and I sat on top of her to prevent her from doing anything.

"I'm sorry, Dahyun," Momo apologized.

"Don't apologize," Mina said. "Look at her arm!"

Our gazed lowered to Dahyun's exposed arm, where a small, black tattoo was, in the shape of a minimalistic heart. I frowned, since Dahyun didn't have a tattoo. Not that I know of.

"That's definitely not her," Jihyo said. "We need some tape or rope."

"On it. Come on, Mina," Jeongyeon said.