Seven + Important AN

-Nayeon-

"Jihyo? Are you still in there?" I asked while I knocked on the door of the room we shared.

"What?" I heard her say.

"Can we come in?"

"Who's 'we'?"

"It's just me and Jungyeon."

A silence followed, then I heard the door unlock. Jihyo opened the door then went back and laid on her bed.

"If you're going to try and persuade me not to leave, it's not gonna work."

Jungyeon and I exchanged looks. Well, that's out of the question.

"It's about Sana," I said, going over to the leader. I absolutely refuse to call her our ex-leader, no matter how much I love Jungyeon.

"She hates me. End of conversation."

"No," Jungyeon spoke up. "We think that she's...she's gone a little crazy."

Jihyo sat up to look at us. "What do you mean?"

"Well, she was screaming for no reason last night. And not to mention that she's carrying a bowl of Tzuyu's ashes everywhere. Except today."

We all glanced over at the bowl sitting on her nightstand. Beside it was a picture of the deceased girl. I sighed yo myself.

Tzuyu's death has greatly affected us all. We all loved her so very much, from her dancing skills to her accidentally getting her Korean words mixed up. I felt like I should take care of everybody, along with Jihyo, since I'm the oldest in the group.

I miss waking up to her smiling and saying "good morning, unnie" to each of us whenever we wake up. I miss hearing her sink in the shower when I walk by the bathroom. I miss seeing her walking with Sana. They had a close friendship, so I knew Sana hurt the most. That's why we need Jihyo here to be strong for everybody.

"That hardly qualifies her as going crazy," Jihyo scoffed.

Jungyeon widened her eyes.

"Well, it's a bit over-the-top..."

"You think? And it won't help if we lose two members, now will it?"

Jihyo hesitantly shook her head. "But I'm not staying here. I'll support you guys, but I'm just going to quit--"

"PARK JISOO! YOU ARE NOT QUITTING ON US! YOU ARE GOING TO STAY HERE, NURTURE US, AND BE THE GOOD LEADER YOU ARE! YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Jihyo stared at Jungyeon at the sudden outburst. Then she nodded.

"Fine, I'll stay. But only if you're the leader."

Jungyeon began to smile. "Okay!"

Jihyo nodded, and I led Jungyeon out the room. Once the door was closed, I crossed my arms at the younger girl.

"What?" She asked.

Then her smile dropped. "Oh."