Ten

-Sana-

When I woke up the next morning, I thought about the dream I had last night. I was a bit sad that it was all a dream and that I actually didn't see Tzuyu again.

I felt around for her stuffed toy and frowned when I couldn't find it. So I turned and saw it across the room. As if I actually threw it like I did in my dream. But that's impossible.

Nobody else was in the room, so I guess it was easier for me to go about my morning. I showered and dressed before going to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Good morning, Sana," Nayeon greeted, smiling at me.

"Morning," I replied, sitting down.

Jungyeon was staring at me, and I felt really uncomfortable. Why was she staring at me? Have I done something?

"Sana, do you remember seeing me last night?" She suddenly asked as plates were sat in front of us.

Nayeon sent Jungyeon a glare, but the second oldest paid her no mind. She continued looking at me.

"In my dream, yeah?"

"Dream? What? Sana, that wasn't a dream."

I nodded, convinced it was. Then I began eating.

"It wasn't," Momo quietly said, across from me. I looked up at her as she picked with her food. "You were talking to someone."

It wasn't a dream...

"Told you..."

Tzuyu appeared beside me, crossing her arms. I looked around to see nobody looking at Tzuyu.

"You guys don't see this?!" I asked. I wasn't crazy!

"See what?" Dahyun asked, looking up at me.

Everybody gave me confused looks. Except Jungyeon, who smirked. And Momo, who looked guilty. Nayeon turned and glared at Jungyeon.

"Wipe that look off your face before I slap it off!" Nayeon threatened.

"I don't have to!" Jungyeon stuck her tongue out.

"What's become of you?! This isn't TWICE!" Tzuyu cried, watching in horror at the two eldest arguing.

"Aren't you going to stop them, Jihyo?" I asked.

Jihyo shrugged, crossing her arms. "I'm not responsible for them."

Tzuyu frowned at me, while I continued eating. "My family is ruined..."

She disappeared, leaving me to eat the rest of breakfast.

Afterwards, I went and lied in my bed, my phone in my hand. I was debating whether I should call Somi and tell her what happened. Would she think I was crazy as well?

"Why me?" I groaned, wanting to smack myself with a brick.

"You're the only one who actually took my ashes. Nobody else would do that."

I sat up and saw Tzuyu sitting across from me, looking all lady-like. And dead.

"Why don't you go take a walk or something? Go see Somi-ah?" I asked, sitting up.

"I can't unless my ashes are there," she replied.

"That's stupid! You were in the kitchen!"

"My ashes were there!"

I frowned. "This is stupid."

Tzuyu sighed. "I didn't make up the rules!"

"Why are you even here? Everybody thinks I'm crazy now, thanks to you. Why, Tzuyu-ah?"

Tzuyu gave me a sad smile. "I just wanted to see TWICE again before I finally Pass."

"What do you mean by 'Pass'?" I questioned.

"Go on to the other side. Maybe it's best I leave now. My heart is broken. Why are they like this?"

"Because you're gone. Kind of. In a way. But ever since you aren't...physically here, we've broken up. Jihyo's not the leader anymore, Jungyeon and Nayeon unnies are fighting, Momo's eating habits are off, and everybody thinks I'm crazy."

Tzuyu frowned before standing. She walked over to the window and looked out of it. "I wish there was a way to fix it."

"Just show yourself to them! Then you can tell them to be happy and stuff, and then you'll be happy! Right?"

"I can't just Reveal myself! They'll tell people. And those people will tell people. And the press will know. And TWICE will be known as psychotic ghost-seers or something. It'll give them a bad reputation. And I can't have that. You have to fix it."

"Me? How? Why?"

Tzuyu shrugged. "I don't know how, but you're the only one who knows I'm here. You probably won't ever see me again, though."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm going to Pass. It hurts too much to watch them like this."

"Well, then there's no point in fixing TWICE, right?" I asked. If she was gone, she wouldn't see them be happy. Besides, it would take a lot of hard work and dedication to fix us.

"Wrong. You may not see me, but I'll be able to see you. Please, Sana unnie? For me?"

I sat there and watched as Tzuyu pouted cutely. My eyes averted to the ground, but they always found a way to Tzuyu's pale face.

"...Fine..."

-Jihyo;

The eight TWICE members walked into the radio station, ready for an interview. I trailed behind, looking at the floor, not wanting to see the sympathetic looks we got from the staff.

Once we sat in the booth, I finally looked up. Sana was staring at me intensely from across me. When she realized she was caught, she blushed and looked away. Jungyeon, who sat beside me, shook her head as she slid her headphones on.

The interview began, and we smiled and began pretending like everything was okay. Pretending.

A few questions were asked, and different members responded to them. Then the topic of Tzuyu came up, and the cheerful atmosphere was gone.

"I have a question for our dear leader," the guy said, smiling at me.

My gaze went to Jungyeon, who said, "Yes?"

"Jungyeon?"

"That's me!"

The interviewer looked around at all of us before finally looking at me again.

"Am I...missing something?" He asked.

I shook my head. "She's the leader. I'm not. Ask her the question."

"Well...wow. What a shocker! Did anything happen?"

"Just please ask her the question!" I exclaimed, looking down at the table in front of me.

I willed myself not to cry, because even though I'm not the leader anymore, I don't want to look weak. Nayeon, who was on my other side, gripped my hand under the table. I squeezed back tightly as Jungyeon answered whatever question she was asked.

This was going to be everywhere on the news tomorrow.

I'm so sorry for taking forever to update! I had no inspiration for this story, and a lot of things was going on!

Wow, I realized how evil I made Jungyeon. XD