Sorry Mama

~~~~Chapter 4~~~~

Walking back home I was thinking. Thinking why he stopped me. Thinking why he kissed my cheek. Why would he even do that? I bet it was just because he felt sorry and didn't want to see my die in front of him. 

~~~At Home.~~~

Getting home I see my mom. She has her hands wrapped around my letter. Tears are falling down her cheeks. She opens her eyes to find me in the doorway of the front door. She looks at me and smiles. She looks me in the eyes and says " Never scare me like that again. I thought you were actually going to do it. I would miss you so much. Why did you even think about suicide, sweetie?" She looks in my eyes and tries to smile but fails. 

" Mama I did mean it I'm sorry. I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen. Everything just blew up in my face and I just gave up. I gave up mama and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry mama. I love you." I said with tears falling down my cheeks and hitting the floor. 

" I know baby girl. It's okay. I should have listened. I should've never ignored it. God only knows if you cut yourself," Mama said with a shaky voice . I look down at my shoes as she said that. " Baby, did you cut yourself?" 

" Yes, Mama. I did it to escape the pain. I did it so I know what almost real pain feels like."

"Okay,baby. You go get all the things you have cut yourself with , okay?"

" Okay, Mama. I'll go get the blades." 

"Oh, and after that, I have dinner ready." 

"Okay, I'll go get my stuff." 

Walking up the stairs to my room. I walked around my bed and crawled underneath it. Finding the box with all my knives and blades. Opening the box I can see all the blades and knives. Most of them still having a little blood on them. I bought all of them with my money and my mom's going to go bananas when she sees all of them. I wish everything could just go back to normal when papa was still around. Sighing, I got up from underneath my bed and closed the box. 

Going back downstairs I look at mama she has tears still in her eyes. I can see she's in pain. I can tell she doesn't want this for me, but I brought it upon myself.  With mostly everyone at school hating me because Eli I don't know what to do anymore. 

I smile at mama. She smiles back. " Okay sweetie give me the blades." 

" Okay, mama. Hears the box with all of them." 

" Okay baby girl go take a shower me and you are going ou to eat with some of my friends." 

" Where are we eating at mama?"

" We are going to eat at the new restaurant 'Dango', and we have to leave in an hour." 

" Okay. Let me take a shower and get ready." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short. Sorry, but I'll be updating most likely tomorrow or Monday.