Jail but bailed

The police put hand cuffs on everyone and put us all in the cop cars.

I got paired up with Ed and Andy in the cop car. Sighing I glared at them.

"Thanks guys I had so much fun tonight," I said in a sarcastic voice.

"It was great wasn't it," Ed said.

"I was being sarcastic Ed."

"Oh, I thought you actually had a fun night."

"I did other than this. This part of the night is horrible. I did like painting though."

"You're very good at painting. I think you should do it more, or do it for a living," Andy said.

"I do paint a lot, but I want to run a cake shop or something like that. Like a bakery."

"That's cool," Ed said.

"Um officers. Is a guy named Vic working tonight?"

"Um yes why? His name is Victor Sanders."

"Damn." I said under my breath.

"Why who's that?" Ed asked.

"That my friend is my uncle. He works as a police officer."
"What?" they both said in sink.

"Yea. My uncle works at the police station."

"Wait? You never told me about this," Andy said.

"I never thought I had to. In tell now."

"Okay kids we are at the police station. And Mia, he talks about you almost all the time. Tells us he misses you and your mom a lot," The girl police officer said.

We all gout out of the car and I put my head down to make sure my uncle doesn't see me.

We all walk inside and I put my head up. He will find about this sooner or later.

"Okay go sit on the bench over there."

We all sat down on the bench and I found him. Sighing I put my head on Andy's arm.

"Hey it's going to be okay. He might not find out you are here."

I look at Andy and smile at him. He bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Mia why the hell are you here?"

"Who me?"

"Yes you. Now why are you here."

"I wanted to see you."

"Handcuffed?"

"Uh n-no."

"Mia I though you were a good girl."

"I am uncle Vic. I get all A's. I've never been arrested. Um scratch the last one."

"What did you do?" he asked me in a disappointed voice. So I told him what happened."

"Okay I'll go see if you can get put of here with your little friends and boydrind," Uncle Vic said glaring at Andy.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Are you sure. He seems like it. He has love in his eyes for you and the same goes for you. You love him. Its just like your farther loved your mother. You both have that look in your eyes that was the same between them."

"How do you know Uncle Vic?"

"I just do. Just stop getting in trouble. Your mom hates it when I tell her."

"Then don't tell her."

"Fine you're lucky this time Mia. And keep that kid around. He might be bad but I believe he's good for you," he whispered the last part to me.

"Thank you, and trust me I will," I said looking over at Andy.

"Wait so how many boys were you out with tonight?"

"Maybe the whole football team."

"You did good. Well I think. I'll get you and your friends out in around ten minutes. Sit still. Love you, baby dall."

"I love you to."

Ten minutes later my uncle comes back with the key to all of the handcuffs. He unlocks us all and smiles at me.

"Be safe and tell your mother I love her, and I'm coming to visit for her birthday next week. Maybe we can even throw her a surprise party?"

"Lets do it. I'll see you around Uncle Vic."

"I see you around to baby dall, and I have my eyes on that Andy of yours."

"How do you know his name?"

"He comes here around once a month for stunts like these."

"Okay bye. Love you," I say kissing is cheek and him kissing my cheek back.

"Love you to."

We all walked out of the police station and started to walk to get the cars.

"So how long is it to walk?" I ask.

"Around an hour. Or an hour and a half."

"What, carry me," I say holding My hands up.

"No. Now come on."

I don't move as he starts to walk again. He looks back at me and I cross my arms over my chest and give him a puppy dog face.

"Come on. I'll carry you."

"Yay," I say as we walk back to the cars.

We started to walk again and then something came to my mind.

"You don't have to do that anymore."

"What?"

"The things for me to live. I want to live now. All because of you. I love you."

"I love you to my princess."

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

Waza another chapter done. Hope you enjoy.

So as I was about to start writing this chapter. I realised it's at 1.25k reads Oml. I'm so thankful for all of you guys reading. I love all of you. Now I'm going to update another chapter of this. Bye❤❤