Drunk Games.

Walking with Andrew to get the booze from his parents room. I tapped him on the shoulder. "What games are we going to play with only two people?"

"We can play truth or dare, spin the bottle, and 21 questions."

"Spin the bottle with only two people? That would only mean we only kiss each other."

"That's the point," I herd Andrew whisper quietly.

"Okay hurry up. Wait is this your first time getting drunk?"

"No I have gotten drunk before and its not that bad. Okay were here. I'll open the door abd grab 3 bottles and you grab 3 or 4 so we have some other drink than just vodka and rum."

Walking in to to his parents bedroom he guided me to a closet. He opened up the closet and it was full of booze. Walking in the closet I grabbed 4 bottles of random bottles and got out of the closet and went back to Andrew's room and plopped on his bed opening a random bottle that said Jake Dainles and drinking out of it.

Swallowing some of the Jack Daniles I felt a burning sensation in the back of my mouth.

Andrew walked in the room with 3 bottles he sat down next to me and opened a bottle of vodka. He took a sip of it and rested it in his lap.

Taking another drink of my drink I looked at Andrew. "So what game do you want to play?" My words didn't cone out slurred at I expected and I don't feel dizzy.

"Lets play truth or dare," he said taking another drink of vodka.

Closing the top of the Jack Dainles. I took Andrew's drink and drunk a mouth full of it. Feeling a little loopy I looked at Andrew again and asked him "Truth Or Dare." my words came out slurred and Andrew chuckled.

"You won't remember what's going to happen tonight do you realise that?"

"I don't care answer the question."

"Okay truth," he said wile taking a big drink of the vodka.

"Who's your crush?" my words came put slurred once again.

"You are my crush." his voice came very slurred. I never pictured him not being that light weight. Well he did drink most of the bottle. Like 3/4 of it and I drank the other 1/4.

"Really? I thought you would never like me."

"I do. I have since second grade. Can I try something on you?"

"Sure."

Andrew came in closer and closer in tell he kissed me. I didn't kiss back in tell a couple seconds in the kiss.

Andrew crawled on top of me us still kissing. He kissed down my neck and and stopped on my neck. He stared to suck on my skin. He looked me in my eyes and I kissed him he instantly kissed me back. I traveled my head down to his neck and started to suck on his neck.

I pulled his shirt off and licked his abs I felt him shudder under my touch. He lifted my head back up and took of my shirt. Only for me to be in my bra. He kissed my neck and then my breasts. He traveled down to my tummy and did the same thing I did. He licked my tummy.

He started to kiss my tummy over again and I felt a mone in the back of my mouth.

I moned and that lit up Andrew because I felt something poke me.

Andrew came back up to kiss me and I tried to move the thing that was poking me. The thing turned hard under my touch. Andrew got up and looked at me.

"I think we should stop I don't want to do anything while your drunk and I'm going to take a shower."

"Can I take a shower with you?"

"I don't think we should take a shower together and I have to take a cold shower."

"No I want to take a shower with you."

"I said no and because of that I'm so going to kiss you again."

"Okay," as Andrew stood up I stood up on the bed. We are the same length of growing. "So then kiss me."

"Okay," he said as he me and left to take a shower and me to drink a little more, "I'll be back in five minutes."

"Okay I'll be here drinking," I said as he left to go take a shower he chuckled.

He went in to the bathroom and I took off my pants to get more comfortable also taking off my bra so the wires don't hurt me when I sleep.

I put all of the bottles on the ground and covered up with the blanket. Andrew came put of the bathroom with out a towel on. I studied every inch of him. His perfect back and perfect legs. I looked him up and down he didn't notice me staring at him. When he walked to his dresser to get a pair of boxers I sighed and frowned
He walked to the door. "What are you doing?"

"Going to a guest room I don't think I could sleep next to you."

"Yes you can. So come cuddle me."

"Okay first we have to write down what happened."

After Andrew wrote down what happened tonight He layed down next to me. And wrapped his arms around my waist. He slid his fingers up betting to find a bra but he didn't.

"Your not wearing your bra," Andrew said while swallowing.

"It's gets uncomfortable," I said, " you can touch them if you want."

"I can't because I might get another boner and then I need to take another shower so let's go to bed after you put on a shirt. Here ill get one out of my closet."

"Okay and I really want the shirt to smell like you. I really like your smell."

"Okay. Let me get one. And then we can go to bed."

"Okay hurry I want to cuddle."

Andrew came out with a big shirt that came to my knees. I put on the shirt and layed back down to go to bed. Andrew layed down next road me and rapped his arm around me.

I felt tired after drinking and all the kissing. I turned around to put my face in Andrew's chest and fell asleep as soon as my head touched his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know they kissed. Who would of known they kissed. Hope you liked the chapter have a good day or night. For me its night so I'm going to bed I'll most likely update tomorrow too. ❤❤