Dress Buying

School goes by in a blur and now I'm at home with Andy laying on my lap while I play with his hair.

"So do you have a dress for the dance?"

"No. I don't want to wear a dress. I want to wear sweatpants."

"Okay what color sweatpants? I want to match it with my tie."

"You would let me wear sweatpants. Oh my good. I live you so much, but I'm just kidding yea I am going to wear a dress I just don't have one. And I don't have money for one." I said the last part quietly so he doesn't hear it.

"Come on. Lets go to the mall. I want to buy you a dress."

"No that's okay. I don't want you to waist your money on me."

"No I will because you're my girlfriend, and I would spend all the money just to make you happy. All I want is to make you happy."

I smiled at that and he took my hand and we went to the car after I locked the house door.

We turnd on the raido and Panic! At The Disco started to play 'I write sins not tragedies'. I smiled and started to sing the words as loud as I can.

"I CHIME IN WITH HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HERD OF CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR. NO."

I look over at Andy and he starts to sing as well and at the end of the song we both start laughing.

Andy pulls in to the parking lot of the mall and we both got out of his car.

Walking in the mall we want to a store called 'dresses'.

Walking in the store o found no dresses, but I tried them on. I looked okay in them but I never really liked any of them. We walked threw the store a little more in tell something cought my eye.

The peach colored dress has jewels that come down tell my my belly button. The back of the dress is cut down in a u shape and stops at my lower back. The straps of the dress have jewels on them as well. The straps are one to two inches thick. The rest of the dress is pink and peach in color at at the end it has a cut down the side of the dresses.

 The rest of the dress is pink and peach in color at at the end it has a cut down the side of the dresses

"Go try it on," Andy says.

"Okay."

I go over and grab the dress and go to th dressing room while Andy sits out in a chair.

Taking my cloths off for the second time I put the dress on and look at myself. The jewel part of th dress squeezes my body and when the peach/pink color hits it's flows. I smile at it and look at myself one more time before I show Andy.

Walking out I find him talking to a girl. I tap on his shoulder and he smiles at me.

"Hey princ- wow. You look beautiful."

I look down and blush while Andy chuckles.

"Thank you."

He walks over to me and puts my head up and kisses me. I kiss him back and we stop kissing.