Making the cake.

Andrew and got back in the house. As he closed the door I ran in the kitchen and sat down on the counter.

Andrew walked in the kitchen and setting down the stuff to bake the cake next to me.

Andrew took a step over and stepped between my legs. "So how are we going to bake this?" he asked as he kissed my neck.

"Um let's start with the carrots." I said as I moved his face to my lips.

Pulling away with taking heavy breaths. I smiled at him. "We really need to start on this If we want to get it done," I said

"Okay one more kiss then we can start?"

"Fine," I said as I pecked his lips.

"No fare I want a real kiss," Andrew said with a kid like voice with a pout in his lips and he crossed his arms.

"Fine," I said as I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. With my legs I pulled Andrew closer to me. He put his arms around my waist. I pulled his head closer to my head letting our noses touch.

Turning my head I kissed him not with hunger but with passion. He kissed me back will the same passion.

Andrew put his hands on my butt and lifted me up. He turned around while we are still kissing and put me against the wall. He started to grind on me and I moaned. He stoped kissing me and licked my neck. He kissed my neck all over the place. He moved down to my collar bone and I moaned once again.

I tightened my legs around him and started to kiss his neck. Sucking on his skin and making him moan. I smiled and licked his collar bone. Making him moan once again.

"I think we should stop." I said panting heavily.

"Yea, before I get to excited."

Andrew let go of my butt and put his hands on my waist. Letting go of his hips I let my legs drop to the ground with Andrew's help. Letting my arms drop to my side I walk back over to the bag.

"Come on I want to make this."

"Fine."

Getting out all of the stuff I only took the ingredients to make the frosting.

"You make the cake and I make the frosting and carmel stuff too."

"Whatever you say, beautiful."

"What did you just call me?"

"Beautiful."

"No one's ever called me that before."

"Well if no one has that means they just don't have the guts to."

"No I think it's because of no one thinks I am beautiful."

"Don't say that. You are 75% beautiful and 5% artistic and 10% amazing."

"What's the last 10%?"

"The last 10%? Well it's uniqueness."

Blushing at his compliment I kissed his cheek and began to mix all the ingredients together to make the frosting. "Do you have any food coloring?"

"Yea let me get it for you."

"Thank you Andy."

"No problem cutie."

Smiling and shaking my head I let him get the food coloring and I still mix the stuff together.

"Here you go," he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Go make the cake stuff. Ya weirdo."

"Yes your majesty."

Giggling I got out 6 bowls just in case I need that many colors. I got out my phone and get on face book to see if there are any cakes that look cute.