Kissing

Snuggling closer to my pillow I hug it and began to drift off again.

Opening my eyes the bright light burns them I quickly close them again. Feeling a hard thing poke my leg I grip it and move it.

Hearing a moan come from my pillow. I look up at it. Noticing it's not really a pillow it's only Andy.

Knowing what I just grabbed started to giggled. Andrew opened his eyes and looked down at me. Smiling I smiled back.

He kissed my cheek and hugged me closer to him. He put his face in the crook of my neck.

I felt his hot breath ease and light snores came out of his mouth.

Trying to escape from his grip he gripped me tighter. Still hearing his snores I flicked him in the head.

Andy looked up at me.

"Hey what was that for?" he said in a deep, raspy voice.

"You wouldn't let go of me, and I need to go pee."

"Okay go to the bathroom it's the third door on the right down that hall way," he said pointing down the hallway I never noticed before.

Walking to the bathroom. I opened the door abd closed it again. I did my business and washed my hands.

I opened the door again and went back to the living room. Walking the the living room. I found Andrew sitting down on the couch his legs were on the floor but there was some one on his lap.

I looked at him and the person. Looking at them I found them kissing. Looking at the girl. It was Eli.

A tear escaped my eye then another one fell and another one. Next thing I know is that a river is coming out of my eyes. Whimpering I walked to the door and saw they stopped kissing. Eli looked at me and said, "why would you think he ever liked you. Your ugly and no one would like you."

Running out of the house I could barely see with all the tears in my eyes.

Before I could get out of the driveway I felt a hand on my shoulder, "I love you."

--------------------

I know this is short but I hope you like it. What do you think about everything? How did you react to it?

On other news I'm going to adventure land for the first time in my 13 years of life on Thursday. Anyways bye loves❤❤