Where are we going?

"Nice going Andrew."

"Hey, it's not my fault we got locked up in here."

"Yea it is your the one who wanted to spray paint the wall of a old house, some one could live there."

"I do it all the time with them and we never thought we would get in trouble, but I bet you had fun," Andy said while shaking his eyebrows up and down.

"Well it looks like we did and that was not the kind of paint fight I wanted either, and it was kinda fun."

7 Hours before.

We both at a piece of cake while we talked. We kept on talking in tell the bell rang.

When it did I quickly put everything in the dishwasher and grabbed my phone and other things that I had in the class room.

"Hey I'm taking you home today because Luke is taking his boyfriend out tonight and he wants to het ready."

"Okay. We can leave as soon as I put my stuff in my locker."

"Oh, we arnt leaving yet. I kinda got myself in trouble now I have a detection."

"Really Andrew?"

"Yea. Now do you want to come with me or do you want to go to study somewhere?"

"I'll go with you, but how did you get in trouble?"

"A couple of guys were talking about you and I kinda snapped on them."

"What were they talking about?"

"They we're saying how if you could get with me they could have a chance to bang you."

"What?!? I never banged you. I never 'banged' anyone."

"Exactly what I told them, that you never banged someone."

We start to walk down to my locker and when we get there I open it up and put my bag in there and keep my phone.

"Okay where is this place we need to go?"

"You've never been in detention?"

"Nope I've never hot in trouble."

"Okay well it's just down this hall."

We walked down the hall and into the room all the way down the hall to the dead end.

We walked in and there were not that many people in there. Looking around Andy took my hand and dragged me to the back where some of his friends are.

They all did that bro hug thing and they all sat back down. Andy sat down as well. I kept standing.

It looked like there were no more seats. I started to walk away and some one grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, and into a brick wall.

Their hands went to my waist and hugged me, "Why are you leaving me?" Andy whispered.

"I just don't fit here. Plus there arnt any chairs here," I said back to him.

"You can sit on my lap."

"I.. No it's fine I'll just sit over there," I pointed over at a corner to there are no people, " See no people no problems. Plus I really want to read my book."

"You can read over there by my friends and I, you can sit on my lap and read."

"Fine. Only if we have a paint fight later."

"Deal."

We walked back to his friends and Andy sat back down and I sat on his lap. Getting out my phone I opened Wattpad.