Helping Him Come Out.

Waking up to my mom shaking me.

"Come on you've been sleeping for a day, and today is Monday so that means school. Come on Mia."

"Okay I'm getting upon need to yell."

"I'm not yelling. But you have 30 min to get ready."

"Okay mom."

Getting up and going to the bathroom I got undressed and started a shower. While the shower is heating up I brush my teeth.

I finished brushing my teeth and hopped in. I scrubbed myself with strawberry scented soap and washed my hair with cocoa scented shampoo and conditioner.

Getting out of the shower I grabbed one of my towels and dried off.

I walked out of my bathroom and into my room. I grabbed a pair of lacy red underwhere and a matching bra.

I put them on and walked over to my closest. I picked out a sweater and a pair of jeans. I put the sweater on and then the jeans. I got a pair of socks and put on my chucks.

I finished putting on my chucks and went back to the bathroom.

Getting out the blow dryer I dried my hair and put it into a french braid. I grabbed my phone off the charger and looked at my notifications.

After all of that I walked out of my room and down the stairs. Walking down the stairs I almost tripped.

Getting down the stairs I walk in to the kitchen and grab an apple.

"Mom! Where are you?"

"I'm in the living room. Oh and Luke said he Will be picking you up here abd dropping you off tonight."

"Okay," hearing a horn I grabbed my bag and lunch, "Bye mom Luke's here."

I walk out of the house and out to the car that's parked in the driveway. Opening the door of the car.

"Hey bubba. You ready to do it?"

I look over at Luke and he nods his head. I can tell he's shaking. I take his hand in mine and look in his eyes.

"Its okay they will love you. I still love you even though we don't talk that much. You can do this. We can do this."

"Yea we can do this. I can do this. It will all be okay."

Luke stopped shaking. I buckled up and let go of his hand.

After 10 minutes of driving we pull into the parking lot of the school.

"So when do you have football practice?"

"I have it in 5 minutes."

We both got out the the car and we walked in the school building. We both walked to my locker to drop off my stuff. Luke didn't have anything in his hand to put in his locker.

We both held hands walking down the hall. We got some weird looks. I mostly got glares and jealous looks.

We walked out the door and to the football field still hand and hand. We walked over to the field. Every one was in a group in sports stuff.

They herd our footsteps and looked over in our direction. Then Luke spoke up.

"I need to tell all of you something. I know you might not except me but I need to tell you guys something."

"What that your dating Mia again?" I herd someone say.

"No it's that I'm gay. I'm not into girls I like guys."