Prom

The past few day went by in a blur and so dis school today.

In three hours in tell prom and I have to do my nails, take a shower, do my makeup, hair, and put on my dress. It may not seem like a lot but it feels like a lot. Andy said he's picking me up at 6:00.

I sighed and started to do my nails by doing it watermarble style with a peach color, black and white.

Getting done with my nails an hour later I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body with my strawberry scented body wash.

I shaved my legs and underarms and arms. I finished up my shower and got out quickly.

I wrapped one towel around my hair and one around my body. I put on a thong my mom bought me a couple years back and a strapless bra. I went back in my bathroom and blow dried my hair. And took out my curling iron. I curled my hair in loose curls at the end of my hair.

Next I got out my make up.I put my foundation on. Then I contoured my face. I put a light blush on and for my eyes I did a smokey eye. When I finished I looked at the time and it's 5:45

I went and got out my dress Zipping it up I smiled at myself in the mirror. I walk over to my closest and and got out my peach colored pumps. Putting them on I herd the door bell ring. Knowing my moms here she most likely opened the door.

"Mia your dates here!" my mom yelled.

"Okay," I yelled back.

Getting out of the room is walked down the stairs and Andy looked my way. I could see the love in his eyes. He smiled at me.

Smilling back I waved at him.

"Oh my god," I could hear him say, " I can't believe you're my prom date. Mia Sanders is my prom date. She looks so beautiful. She's so beautiful always so beautiful."

I blushed at him and I walked over to him. He looks really good in a suit.

"You don't looks to bad yourself."

"What I look sexy as fuck."

"I guess You could say that."

"You know I look amazing."

"You always look amazing."

"So do you."

"Okay before you guys leave I need pictures. Around two one for me and one for your mother and farther, Andy," My mom said to us.

We walked over to the wall and the first one Andy stands behind me and he puts his arms around my waist. We both smile into the camera.

"Now I want you guys to look into each others eyes and hold hands," We did as she said.

"Mom I think we should go now. We don't want to be late."

"Oh of course not. I hope you two have fun and don't come home too late, but I'm not giving you a curfew. Mia I have 40 dollars for you."

"Okay mom," I said taking the money, "Thank you. Have a good night. I love you mum."

"I love you to sweetie. Have a good night."

"You to Mrs. Sanders."

"Okay now go, go. I don't want you to be late."

I went to hug my mom and she hugged me back. I smiled and waived goodbye to her as we left the house.

Getting in the car Andy started the car. He pulled out of the driveway and drove down the road for three minutes to get to school.

I turned on the raido and 'Good Charlotte' the song ' The Anthem' started to play. I smiled and sang along.