Stuck With "Him"

Recap: This is James, The hottest guy it school, well that's what the girls think.....except me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture of James ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I mean James is not ugly, he would be appealing if it wasn't for his nasty ass attitude which makes him ugly

James has nicely kept skin, adorable hazel eyes,light black hair(is that even a color), soft pinkish lips, and a nice curvy jawline.

James POV⬇

I woke up the the sound of my diamond alarm. I heard from my brothers that we are getting a new neighbor today, I was wondering who has enough money to be neighbors with me.
(Damn stuck up much)
I heard Jay yell my name to come down to eat breakfast.I have three brothers, Jay, Jordan, and Jayden. Jay is 17(same age as me)
Jordan is 13, and Jayden is 19.
"The hell do you want"
"Come down and eat your damn brrakfast" Jordan says
*after breakfast*

"Come on jay, it doesnt take that long to eat lobster"

Jay gets into his Lamborghini and i get into my limited edition Bugatti.

We make our way to the school (aka death trap) and as usual everybody stares at us in awe and jealousy, we go inside the school that when we see Stacy (aka the school slut) arguing with crystal(aka the school nerd im guessing) i guess she must have bumbed into her and before i know it Crystal starts spitting out insults they were kinda funny, i see jay holding in his laughter.

We then started heading away from that mess and before i know it the nerd comes up to me and my group and and asks us to move from her locker and one of my friends (Alex) says what you go'n do bout it and pushed her.

I smirked my million dollar smirk at what she said next she said "il ask again , move your fat ass off my damn locker"

Ooh crusty's got i attitude i said to her. I could tell she was mad , and i kinda sensed she was gonna do something to me in the next few seconds so i just walked to my class which i have with jay and alex.

We were late, like always, and just sat down in the back next to each other and not even a second to soon we see crystal walk in to,she just took her seat near the window and just stared into space, well i guess she can do that since she the nerd so she probably already knows all this stuff, i mean i know all this stuff too,but if anyone knew that then do you think i would be popular now, well i proably would be just not as much .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, i an reaaaaalllllyy sorry to all of you reading my book, i know i have not updated in a while , i just had writers block and had nothing to write.

It woukd be wonderful if you guys could give me suggestion on what shoud happen in this book