If Your Rich, Why Do You Dress Like That

Pic of Crystal's Dad⬆

Crystal's P.O.V⬇

After James and his friends drove me to my house, they also helped me get in my wheel chair. One of the twins, i think his name is mason, asked where to put my car. I told him to go to the garage and say "Crystal's lair", and you could tell by now that he was also shocked. He didn't see my toxic cycle or my race cars i use because those are in a secret compartment in my garage, but i doubt he would notice with the other 12 cars in there. James's friends went over to James's house, so that leaves me in my house-with James- alone. We are currently in the living room right now asking questions about each other. "Ok il go first" said James. "If you're rich, why do you dress like that?"
I was suprised, i didn't really think he would ask me that question, well i knew he was probably going to ask how rich i am, but not that. Oh it's because im really the street fighter toxic paralyzer and people who have lost to me want to kill me, oh and my brother is sharp cu- Ha sike, you guys really think that I would spill that easily, nice try. " I just don't want people to use me for my money, as you can see im not the prettiest rose in the garden". "I can see that" James replied. Well it's true in this form but he didn't have to agree........he's getting on my nerves already. "Ok i guess it's my turn, what's your favorite color" I asked quite annoyed. "Red, how bout you" He replied "black" I said. "Wow the nerds favorite color is black, that's an understatement". "Crystal" i said almost to a whisper. "What" James asked in confusion. "Crystal" I said a little bit louder. " Listen if you wont say it loud, then dont say it at all" James rudely said "Crystal" I managed to choke out(gotta keep up the nerd act). "Crystal"? He said again in confusion.,"my name" i blantly said "what about your name" "my name's crystal, so i would appreciate it if you refrain from calling me "nerd". I was honestly really tired of him calling me nerd, like dead forreal. "Ok Crystal, what's your favorite song" "fallen angels by black veil brides" "wow, you like black viel brides, guess we have one thing in common" "u-um i guess s-so". I then yawned- what do you know how tireing it is to use a wheel chair? "If your tired, we can stop" James said clearly really bored. "Ya sure, so you want anythimg to eat" "sure, i guess, what'd you got" "MAAAAAAARRRRRRYYYYY" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Oh dear, you always forget we have an intercom" Mary replies while coming down the stairs."ya and i also forget we have an elevator" i said looking down at my casts. Mary is like a second mother to me, she was even there when i was born. "Is there anything we could eat i could help with" i asked Mary. "No it's fine Crystal dear, i handle the food" Mary told me "bu-" " no butts, butts are for sitting"
"You only have one maid?" James asked conepletely making me remeber he was even here in the first place."no i have 30 but they-" i was interrupted by Gray walking in. "C YOU LET SOMEONE IN OUR HOUSE, WHAT ABOUT MOM AND DAD" Gray yelled a little too loud for my liking. "What's so important about me being here that you have to yell so loud" James said apparently trying to get Gray's voice out of his hears. "Ugh madag (mu-dag)" i told Gray. "Oooooooh oops" Gray said after i explained to him what happened. Oh you might be lost "madag" means "mom and dad are gone. "What's madag, is it some sort of code or something"
Just as James said that his alarm rang off. "Oh i guess i gotta go, we'll continue when ever i want to". James packed up all his stuff and walked out my house- without closing the gosh dang door" ooh how i hate that, i know he may be a "bad boy" but he could have atleast closed the door when he left. I really hated doing this project with him, but what can i do.

James P.O.V ⬇

After my ears got contaminated by the ner- Crystal's brother's yelling, my alarm ran on. Which means my race starts in 30 minutes. I wonder if toxic paralyzer is going to be there. Iv raced her about 2 times, but i never beat her. She uses different tricks to win, so i can never find a strategy to beat her in a race. I respect her, but im also annoyed by her because she is always number 1 at everything too. I will END her reign of number 1.

^£^£^£^£^£^£^£^£^£^£^£^£^£^£

Two weeks. Has it been two weeks since iv updated? Im so so sorry, iv been busy with school, volleyball practice, homework.......and sleeping, ans i was just being plain lazy.

I also know that this chapter only has 800 summin' words compared to my other chapters which have over 1000 words, but thats just because i didnt have any more ideas. BTW I CHANGED CRYSTAL'S BROTHER'S MARK'S FACE TO FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI'S FACE

Qotc(question of the chapter):
Would you rather have your greatest wish, but die 10 years before you are supposed to
Or
Live your normal life and die your normal life span