Im Sorry

"Go in the closet" Cam hurridly told me.

I didn't ask any questions and just went in the closet. I'm pretty sure I had a clear understanding of what was going on.

My breathing quickened silently. I don't understand how my breathing could be so loud yet so quiet.

"Hello father" Cam said.

"Shut up, I know you have been drinking, your room smells like straight alcohol" Cam's father said slurring his words.

I looked through a tiny peephole in the closet to see what was happening.

"No father, that's just your breath" Cam said.

"Don't talk back to me boy" Cam's father said hitting him in the head with the bottle in his hand. Which then broke on Cam's head, which led his head to start bleeding.

The thing was Cam didn't flinch at all, he just picked the broken glass pieces and threw them in the trash.

His father smiled and just left the room. Cam shut the door and locked it.

"You can come out now " Cam said.

I slowly opened the closet door and stepped out.

"Oh my gosh, we need to get you stitched up" I told him.

"Its no big deal" Cam shrugged off.

"Don't say that" I said examining his forehead.

Cam slowly took my hand away from his head.

"Seriously its fine" He said while still holding my arm.

"Nope I don't believe you. You got a first aid kit"

"Um ya its in the bathroom"

I went into the bathroom and bent down to pick up the first aid kit.

"Stop staring at my ass ya prevert" I told him.

"I wasn't staring"

"Suuure you weren't"

"I promise-"

"Just come here" I laughed.

I said on the kitchen counter and opened my legs. Cam came in bewteen my legs so I could start dabbing alcholol on his wound.

I was so that close to his face that I could feel his breathing on my lips.

"Stay still" I told him, while slowly stitching his forehead.

"Ok all done" I told him.

Before I could hop off the counter, Cam took my legs and wrapped it around his torso.

"Whatcha doing" I asked.

"Nun" He replied.

"Let me go" I demanded.

"Ok" Cam said dropping his arms that was keeping my back up.

Before I fell I quickly put my arms around his neck.

"It's ok, I wasn't really gonna make you fall"

"Gee thanks, I feel so much better now" I said sarcastically.

We both started laughing and soon all laughing stopped.

Cam stared at me and I made a confused face.

"What's wrong"? I asked him.

"Nothing" Cam breathed out.

"Ok?" I said trying to get off the counter.

Cam stopped me.

"Wait" He said.

"Ya"

He leaned it closer and closer, and closer. Our lips were almost just barely touching. Before his lips touched mine, he put his head down.

"Im sorry"

"F-for what" I stuttered.

"Me, my dad, all of this"
"Listen Crystal, I like you. A lot" Cam said chuckling.

"But the thing is, I know you don't like me back. You probably see me as a player, and I don't blame you. I've slept around so much and I feel dirty. I can't even count how many one night stands I've had. The point is your different. I actually want to be with you. I want you to change your image of me. I want us to have something. What I'm saying probably doesn't even matter since you like James"

I slapped him.

"Don't you EVER bring yourself down. Don't ever think your not good enough just because you think I like someone else. Don't ever compare yourself to someone else. It's not your fault your dad's like that.He just has a problem" Tears were strolling down my eyes.

"I didn't know you cared so much" Cam said wiping my tears.

"I care about everyone I interact with. Next time I hear you or even think I hear you bring yourself down, I'll kill you" I scolded.

Cam chuckled. "Yes ma'am".

"So here's what I suggest....forget everything you know about me. Let's start over"

"Ok?" I said.

"Hi i'm Cameron, my friends call me Cam, but you can call me anytime" Cam smirked.

I started choking on my spit.

"Oh my gosh you're laaaame" I laughed.

"No I'm Cam....and you are?"

"Unimpressed" I laughed.

Cam pouted.

"Are you really" He said with a devilish smile.

I hopped off the counter and was slowly walking away.

"Ya I am" I said licking my lips.

"Will let me fixed that" Cam said slowly walking towards me.

"I don't need fixing" I said running away.

"I think you do" Cam said running after me.

I ran down the stairs and into the living room. I could hear his footsteps right behind me. Next thing I know I got tackled onto the couch.

"Gotcha" Cam said out of breath.

"Weren't we supposed to be getting icecream? I asked.

"Oh ya, let's go"

"We can't know, schools almost over so I need to be heading home now"

"I'll take you home" Cam suggested.

"Its ok, you don't have to"

"I know, I want to"

"Ok"

The whole car ride was silent. It was not a weird, awkward silence, but a calm, peaceful silence.

"Thanks for today" I told him getting out of his car.

"No thank you"

"See you later"

Cam winked at me as he drove away.

The moment I opened the door, I ran upstairs and plopped on my bed. I could tell my dad wanted some alone time. I looked to my left and saw my dart boars with uncle ted's face. I took a dart and threw it.

Bull's eye.....

😆😉😆😬😕😂😕😯😯😆😤😡😅😃😪😋😘

IM SO SORRY. SCHOOL STARTED AND I HAVE NO TIME FOR WATTPAD. I WAS seriously thinking of ending my book......but thankfully I'm not going to. The reason I didn't end it was because I made a authors note before about I hate when authors just stopped in the middle of their book

Ok next news. Who wanna start a streak with me on Snapchat??