Lost and Found part 1

They are just so pure its adorable🔝

Jungkook: i'm never buying you Hyungs anything ever again.

Namjoon: *snickers* You don't have to *secretly takes Jungkook's wallet.

Me:*gets triggered* I'm Jungshook*

I would do anything to meet them, but sadly the world doesn't think i'm good enough to have opportunities like that

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!! VERY IMPORTANT

Crystal P.O.V⬇

"🎵Crystal and James, sitting In a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g🎵" Meggy sang while Justin was laughing his ass off.

"Oh that how you guys wanna play" I said smirking.

"🎶Meggy and Justin lying In a bed, f-u-c-k-i-"🎶

"CRYSTAL!!" Meggy and Justin yelled while blushing.

Meggy, the boys, and I are currently at my house watching a movie, well we're trying too, but every time someone always interrupts.

Everything was normal after our secrets got out, surprising our friendship got stronger.

Gray forgave me, like for real this time, about not telling him about our brother Jordan.

"So you guys going on the field trip tomorrow?" Justin asked us.

There was a chorus of "ya's" and "sure's". Everyone turned to me since I didn't say anything.

"Fine" I said under my breath.

They started cheering. Its no big deal, its just a field trip to a school, what's all the hype about?

~Two hours later~

"Bye guys" I said waving at Meggy and the guys.

I started heading upstairs because I am feeling sleepy. The guys are so looud I just wanna smack them into next week.

~The Next Day~

"Damn stupid alarm" I moaned while slamming the 5th alarm I bought this week against the wall.

Today is the day of the journey of hell, which is the field trip. The only good thing about today is that my parents and other brother Mark is coming back from their business trip. I have to pick them up from the airport after the field trip.

I went to my bathroom and took a shower for like 30 minutes. The outfit I picked was a plain fitting black shirt, white pants, black and white Nike shoes, a black and white Adidas sweater. I let my red hair hang loose in it's natural curves, and for the finishing touch I added a white head band.

As I was going downstairs I grabbed a box of oreo cookies for breakfast and made my way out the door. I'm guessing Gray already left seeing he wasn't In the kitchen.

I opened the door and to my surprise Gray was just sitting in my car listening to music.

Gray was listening to the barbie theme song, but I don't think that he knows I can hear or from the outside of the car. He was bobbing his head like he was listening to rap or some shit.

He noticed me and mouthed 'hurry up' to me. I jogged towards the car and saw Gray quickly change the station on the radio. I opened the car door and hopped in.

"It's too loud" I yelled at Gray as I turned his rap music down. I started smirking really hard.

"Why are you smirking so creepily"Gray asked me.