I Then Kicked Him In His Man Parts

Pic of Jay🔝(Him and James are ferternal twins)

Recap: Let the match begin.

James and I circled each other for a couple seconds. I was observing him while he was probably observing me too. I made sure to be on my left foot lightly(the foot that hurts) so it looks like it doesn't hurt at all. This is going to be a little tough considering I could barely find any weaknesses out of him. I'm guessing he recently got hurt on his lower abdomen seeing that the side he's protecting the most. It was weird, I didn't taunt him or anything bitchy because I could tell he was not playing around. His eyed were red- wait was he crying.

James charged towards me and was about to punch me, but I barely dodged his punch, so his fist slightly grazed my skin. I took this change to elbow him in the back. I didn't expect him to gain balance so quickly and kick me on the side of his stomach. I stumbled back for a second.

Now I'm pissed.

I didn't want to resort to this, but I kicked him on his lower abdomen. He screamed in agony. I then proceeded to kick him in his man parts. Before he fell down in pain, he kicked my left leg on his way down, so I fell down too. Right now in the ring you can see two people on the floor groaning in agony. I punched him first as I rolled onto his body as I was on the ground. Blood started dripping from his nose. I haven't told anybody this, but I actually like the sight of blood-one of the main reasons why red is one if my favorite colors

He was trying to get me off of him, doing things like kicking and punching me, but I was too engulfed in the blood to even care. After what felt like forever, my mind went back to what was happening...I was in a fight. To End this, I punched him in his temple about 3 times before he finally became unconscious. If he didn't strike my leg, I bet this match would have been over faster...and I don't know if I would have won or not. His eyes looked like they could kill.

I got out of the ring with the pain of my leg still throbbing. I started wobbling.

"Toxic P" I heard Gray call me.

"Toxic Paralyzer" I heard Nadia call after Gray. After I heard them, everything went black.

James P.O.V⬇

After Crystal got called to the office, I was curious to why. Any curious person would want to find out why- so I turned to my lunch table, which consisted of Justin, Mason, Carter, Jay, Alex, Spencer, and Ace. Cam didn't come to school today.

"Come on" I told the table. They all know I was talking to Justin, Mason, Carter, and Jay, so those 4 got up and started walking out the cafeteria.

I was about to walk out when Stacy appeared infront of me. What does she want now, she does this almost everyday.

I wiped her off of me.

"So baby-" Stacy started

"I'm not your baby" I finished

She looked taken back by my answer and just brushed it off.I don't know why she looked suprisrd, I say that every time she calls me baby.

"So.....when are we gonna, you know" She said in her high pitched voice. I could barely pay attention because i was looking at her orange foundation.

"Should I call you or you call me" She asked, more like shrieked, while tracing her fingers on my muscles.

"I'll call you when you don't fuck 7 guys a week" I told her and walked off.

"I can change it to only 6 guys for you" She yelled as I was walking away. I just laughed at her because of her stupidity. I couldn't even really tell if she was being serious or not, but knowing Stacy, she was probably serious.

I was finally able to walk out of the cafeteria.

"You're curious too aren't you" Jay asked.

I nodded my head and made my way to the office. As we were walking we saw Crystal exiting the office with her brother. Judging by the other guys face-Gray won the fight. We saw what we thought we would never see in a million years. The nerd. Skipping school.... and of course we followed her .She started heading to her house I think. We- Justin, Mason, Carter, Jay, and I- didn't feel like going back in the school.... So we decided to skip school too.

*At James' house*

"Let's go ask what happened" Mason suggested.

" dude, we can't just Waltz to her door, wait for her to answer and say' hey Crystal, we want to be nosy little assholes and be all up in your business....sooooo spill the deets about what happened" Jay said, saying the last part in a girly voice.

" I know, we could give her a piece of jewelry for an excuse to come over" Carter suggested.

"OK, my mom has alot of jewelry in her jewelry boxes...oh my fuck, what's wrong with me, why and I so obsessed with a lil nerd." I told myself while running upstairs, but I think the guys heard me.

I arrived at my mom's room and knew exactly where and which one it was. I started digging in one of her many jewelry boxes. I grabbed one that was on the bottom. When I was pulling my hand out of the box, I felt a key. Why would my mom have a key? I took the key out along with the diamond earring. I looked around and saw a locked drawer. I was debating whether or not I should I unlock it.... Guess what I picked.

I unlocked the Box, but there was only 2 pieces of paper in it. Why would she try to keep two pieces of paper headed in such lengths? I grab the pieces of paper-

" James what's taking you so long " Jay asked coming into the room. " The rest of us were curious to why you were up there for so- wooaahh what are you doing in mom's locked- well now unlovked, chest.

" I only found two pieces of paper in it, but I haven't read them yet though" I told Jay.

" Just put it down and let's go"

"Aren't you curious to what it is" I said while handing him both of the papers. He reluctantly took it out of my hand.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Omfg I literally wrote this whole chapter just today.

I'm updating again this Friday because there is more to this, its just like the last one- if I wrote the whole thing, the page would have about 4 thousand words.

My dumb ass coach made me run about 50 laps around the gym.

Anyway expect another update this week.

I LOVE YOU GUY'S COMMENTS, EVEN THE TINIEST THING MAKES ME HAPPY.

OMG I ACCIDENTALLY UPDATED THIS WITHOUT LOOKING THST TGE REVISION HISTORY COMPLETELY CHANGED IT....BUT HERE IS THE CHAPTER