Am i crazy, am i really starting to develop feeling for this dude

Don't play the music yet, there is a part I want you to use it for.

RECAP: CRYSTAL IS HER!

Then everything went black.

James' P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the ring still hazy from the fight. I stood up and perceived that I was the only person left.

Damn Jay. Abandoning me here to leave by myself.

I started leaving out the door when I realized I nowhere to go, and you sure as hell know that I'm not going back to that place to see that woman.

I just can't.

I don't know why, but I'm urging for the presence of Crystal, and I have no car so she's the closest person I can go to right now, seeing how the other 4 live quite far. Even if I did go to one of their houses, Cam would be my last option because I'm still mad at him.

~~~~~~~

"Just knock".

"Knock"

"You're hand is already in a knocking position"

"All you have to do repeatedly knock your fist on the door"

I kept telling myself that. I am currently at Crystal's door hesitating to whether or not to knock. Why was I so scared? Where has my bad boy image gone to?

"Don't knock, she doesn't like you" The devil with flames on my shoulder exclaimed.

Great, first I was talking to myself and now I'm hallucinating.

"Don't listen to him, she might like you, I mean you were her first kiss" The angel with a white gown said.

"Shut up angel, why don't you go back to heaven" The devil argued.

"Great Idea, it's funny watching you from up there anyway" The angel exclaimed.

"Yoooouuuu piece of angel shi-" The devil started.

"Stop ok, I'm knocking," I told both of them.

The angel and devil both disappeared, but not before the Angel stuck out his tongue at the devil with a look of achievement.

I knocked on the door and Crystal opened it.

Crystal's P.V⬇️

I fainted after the fight because of the excruciating pain on my leg.

The first thing I asked when I asked when I woke up was where my money was.

Gray started laughing as I remembered about the money and forgot about the pain I experienced.

He told me it was in my duffle bag.

Gray drive me him and he was pretty tired.Why? I don't know, I'm the one who fought tonight. Gray and I decided to not bring up the whole Amanda mess.

*At home*

The first thing Gray did was go upstairs to sleep, while I lingered in the living room, sitting on the couch, reading a really really interesting book on watt pad.

I was on the last chapter and I hated it. In every book I read about nerds, the nerd always gets the bad boy and everybody knows that never happens in real life. Ironically I live reading stories when the "nerd" is secretly a street fighter.

I finished my book and actually shed a tear that I was done with it. Oh well, I'll probably forget everything that happened and reread the story.

I looked on recommended and saw a book called "The Nerd Is Not Who She Seems".