Last Chapter part 1/2

"Wow" James said, fake wiping a tear from his eye.
"Seriously"I raised an eyebrow
"That part gets me every time" He defended
"All they're doing is talking"
"I know, imagine how sad that is thinking about what happens later on"
"Ok that's enough hunter x hunter for you"
"Wai-"
I turned the tv off. James started to get up from the chair he was sitting on.
"It's getting late, I think I should be heading home"
"Ok, just take the elevator so it's faster"
"Oh no it's fine"
"Wait.....is James(did I ever give James a last name lol) afraid of....elevators"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Fine yes" He said defeated
"Woooooooow"
"Don't judge, just imagining a cramped space in basically an electric box that could malfunction at any second just gives me goosebumps" James said shivering.
"Ok I'll show you the way" I said while walking.

In about 10 minutes we finally reached the last level of the house. I opened the door and James waved goodbye. Wow I didn't even realize how late it became. I took the elevator up the Gray's room to see how he is. I opened be door to see him playing online games on his computer. I guess he's feeling better. I chuckled to myself.

I slowly and carefully closed the door and went back up to my room. I sat on my bed and felt a breeze.
I looked over to see my window open.
"Mhmm I don't remember opening this" I said to myself.
"Maybe James opened it at some point"
I closed the door without giving it another thought.
I closed my eyes to fall asleep....but I just couldn't. I had the feeling someone was watching me.
I turned the lights off and put pillows under the blanket to make it seem as if it was me. I crawled under the bed and waited.

I waited for about an hour and nothing happened. Thinking I was just paranoid I was about to crawl back into bed and to my horror that's when I heard the closet door open. Even though it was faint, I heard someone stepping closer and closer to my bed. In an instant that person stabbed the blanket. In a swift moment I slashed the intruder's ankle with one of my emergency knives I keep under my bed. I heard the person groan. In those short few moments, I ran and turned the lights on, and standing there was non other than uncle ted.

I scoffed.
"So this was how u were in a try to kill me huh"
uncle ted made a face of hatred.
"next time use a silencer"
"There won't be a next time" uncle ted said dashing towards me.
I just barely dodged the blade.
I yelled out Grays name , but to no avail. My guess is he still had his headphones on.

The way uncle ted was using the knife is unlike any technic I've ever seen. It's sloppy yet neat. It's fast but graceful. Might I actually get hurt?

When I got back to reality, I saw the knife was about to hit my chest. I hastily stepped back.
Ok.
No more games.
I grabbed the knife that was in my bra.
So along with the one from under my bed I had two in my hands.

We circled around each other for a couple seconds. When I was by the lights, I shattered it with my elbow, causing the room to go dark.

"You bitch" He growled.
"What, can't see in the dark?" I smirked.
"Neither can you" I could tell he smirked back.
"Touché" I said reaching for my night vision goggles on my counter.

Although he can't see in the dark, he has an acute sense of hearing. So I had to be careful. I had to slow down my breathing and steps.
Suddenly remembering the slash I made on his ankle. I quickly jabbed that part with the foot. He kneeled on the ground. I took this opportunity to roundhouse kick him in his head. I put the knife up ready the end his disgraceful life but he kicked my stomach in.

I wheezed out a breath of air.
"You're not gonna win that easily" He said
punching my face.
I hit the wall to the right. I knew he was running towards me so I dropped to the ground and crawled away. I threw one of my knives and it stabbed him square in his left hand.

"FUCK" He yelled while pulling the knife out, throwing it somewhere far in the room.

I walked a little closer to him.
"There you are" I heard him say. It was too late. He pinned me down with both his hands. All the blood was drooling down my arm.

He pressed his leg into my arm
I hissed in pain
"Don't worry your pain will end soon"
He ripped my shirt open. He made a line with the knife on my stomach. I screamed in pain.
"LOUDER" He laughed.
Tears were forming in my cold dead eyes.
"JUST KILL ME ALREADY" I said looking over to the right waiting for my end.

Call it fate or luck or whatever bullshit you want to but I miraculously found one of my blades a couple centimeters from my fingers.

"After all these years........."
I tuned him out and was subtlety reaching for it.
Just a couple more. Ah ha . I grabbed it.

"Meet your end you worthless piece of shit" he said raised the knife to kill me.
In an instant I raised my right hand up and slashed his neck. His blood started gushing out on me. He dropped the knife trying to hold his neck.

I walked behind him, grabbed his neck and snapping it back, and separating his head and his body.

It's finally over I thought.

I heard Meggy scream and I looked over at the window. I scoffed. I picked up the knife and threw it at her, going straight threw her eye and into her Brian, killing her instantly. Her body fell forward into my room. So now I was surrounded with blood and two dead bodies.

"Shit this is gonna be a lot of work. Might as well play the scared victim"

I picked up the phone and dialed 911, those acting classes came in handed.

"911 what's ur emergency"
"Y-yes h-h-hello, there are intruders in my r-room and I think they're d-de-dead." I said with fear in my voice.
"Oh god there's so much blood" I said into the phone.
"Ok calm down, do you know how they died"
"I-i killed them, they were attacking me and I didn't mean to , it -it just happened"
"What's your address"
"211 laneyroad, longbeach California"
"We'll be there as soon as possible"
"O-ok" I said hangin up the phone.

I yawned and walked over to meggy's body. Her hand softly grabbed my ankle.

"Ew" I said stepping on her head, accidentally crushing her skull.

In about 5 minutes, I heard knocking, I went down to open the door.
"Where's the bodies"
"When you get on the elevator press 3 and it's two rights and one left to my room"
They ran up to the elevator and I got in too.
They ran up to my room and I heard "OH MY GOSH".

I ran to my room expecting for their bodies to be gone, but fortunately they were still there.

"A little thing like you did this" the emergency man said baffled.

I shrugged.

They took the bodies out of my room and gave me a number to a ptsd therapist. As soon as they left I balled it up and threw it in the trash.

If only they knew. I smiled to myself

I got cleaned up and slept in one of the guest rooms since my room was you know, splattered with blood. I went to sleep smiling knowing there's nothing to be worried about anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 1/3 for last chapter. I'm rapping this book up because it has been going on for way too long. The only reason I wrote this book was because I wanted to put something specific in it, i never knew it would get this popular. I'm so thankful for all the read and the liked and comments you all have gave me. I was also want to congratulate anyone who has made it this far without quitting this book 😂.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️