I know right surprising

Picture of Crystal's mom

I would LOVE to thank @Laneyrenee02 for my lit title cover, its honestly amazing. Thank you soo much, its makes me believe i have supporters of my book who wanna cobtribute to it.

I woke up by the smell of an omelet seething in my nostrils.I peel off my clothes, take a shower with my lush bath bomb and wear my outfit. My outfit consists of cardigan shorts, knee socks, a shirt that says "dont hate motivate", my sketchers, my big rimmed classes, and i put my hair in a tight thin pony tail.

I make my way downstairs and say "morning mom" because my dad went to work early.

"Good Morning Honey, you actually woke up early this time"

"I know right suprising" Gray said.

"Hey its not that suprising"

"Suuuure its not" Gray and my mom said in unison

"Well theen, since im early i'll walk around the neighborhood, but first let me change"

I ran upstairs to get changed-bad idea, i tripped down all 5 flights of stairs. I tried standing up but i just screamed in pain. Gray and my mom came running in curious to why i screamed. Gray started panicking while my mom was calling 911. Gray helped me change into basketball shorts and a fitting tank top-what he's my brother.

James P.O.V
I woke up having another "nightmare". I have been having these nightmares since I was 7. It's always the same thing, Im in a hallway and see a door named memories, i run to it, but the hallway gets longer and the walls start spinning, i fall and before i hit the ground i always wake up. I wanted to go to therepy but for some reason, my mom always get hesitant when i ask or she changes the subject completely.

I put on ny clothes and im not gonna tell you because you don't have to know, it's none of your business. You know what none of this is your business, author go back to crytal's p.o.v

Crytal's p.o.v⬇

Author what you doing, it was my p.o.v like 1 p.o.v ago, go back.

Author:sorry James wanted to be a dick and get angry for no fucking reason.

Crystal: well we sorta need his p.o.v so go talk to him

Author:fiiiiiiine, see fourth wall, this is what happens when you don't do your job.

Fourth wall: You can't say shit to me, you know how hard this job is?

James p.o.v⬇

I put my clothes on and headed downstairs. I saw everybody, and by everybody I mean my mom, Jay,Jordan, and Jayden. The door opened and in came Mason and Carter, Justin, and finally Cam.
They are practically family so they can walk in whenever.They were coming to join us for breakfast when we all heard a blood curling scream. We all looked at each other because we knew that sounded like the nerd's voice. We were curious but we didn't want anyone to catch us going into the nerd's house.After breakfast, The boys and I made our way over to our cars, Me and Jay in one car, Mason and Carter another, and Justin and Cam in the last. We started driving to school, but that doesn't mean we aren't still curious why the nerd screamed. I got a phone call from Mason.
(Mason,James, Jay, Carter)

"Uh sup"

"By the sound of your voice your still curious too arent you"

"No im not"

"Um dude were talking nonstop about it"

"Shut up man"

"Guys she probably screamed cuz she saw a bug or something"

"Ooh dirty"

After our little argument we saw an ambulance pass by.

"You think that's going to her house"

"Dude I dont think it was a bug"

"Fuck this let's check it out"

We were a couple seconds from school, but we turned around to go to the nerd's house everyone leaving including stacy in confusion.

We sped all the way down to her house, but we parked in my driveway so noone gets curious. We got out of our car but stayed at my house looking over at the nerd's house.

#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&&#&#&#&

"You bitch" yes thats probably what you guys want to say to me because on how long it took for me to update plus im leaving a cliff hanger.

I started school like last week and im already getting homework whag the fuck. Anyway i am going to be updating when i want to because i take a long time to come up with ideas. If you guys have ideas on what should happen in this book please state your suggestions in the comments. Also i will not update until i have 5 comments, can we make it to 5 come on i know you can do it