You Remember Amanda Right? PART 2

Pic of Justin above🔝(I couldn't find a human to match his face I was looking for, so I just used a character from my favorite show FAIRY TAIL, OMG I LOVE NATSU DRAGNEEL)

THiS CHAPTRR IS GOING TO BE REAAAAAALY LONG, SORRY.
Recap: Gray then said" You remember Amanda right"

Crystal's P.O.V ⬇

Amanda is Gray's dead girlfriend, well ex girlfriend, who died in a car accident last year.

"Ya, I remember her, but what does she have to do with this" I asked him.

"I'm getting to that soon, anyway Amanda and I were the "otp" couple, the "goals" couple, and the "I wanna have that kind of relationship" couple. Everyone thought- no they knew nothing would come between us, we've been dating for the past 2 years, but they were oh so wrong. A week later after I gave Amanda a promise ting, I found out she was pregnant......but the thing was"

Tears started falling from Gray's eyes. The last time I saw Gray cry was was 9 years ago with the whole uncle ted thing. I held Gray's hand and looked into his eyes and asked if he was okay. Gray nodded. I wasn't stupid and said he could stop if he wanted to, no I wanted- no I. needed to hear every thing so I could help him get through it.

"But the thing was, the baby wasn't mine, we never had sex" Gray continued.

"That's when everything went down hill. I broke up with her and didn't talk to her for about a month. I also figured out that the baby's daddy was my best friend- well ex besfriend Conner. To be honest I was always sketchy about how they looked at each other when I pretended not to look, but I didn't think much of it because I thought I was just being over protective"

"Ooooh, so that was the month Conner stopped coming over to our house to hang out with you and you were never home when Amanda wanted to talk to you. " I said just realizing.

" I eventually forgave her, but I still didn't get back together with her. She told me if I didn't get back together with her, she'll kill herself. I didn't think she was serious, so I still didn't get back together with her. The same night she died. I still remeber it like it was yesterday."

Flashback⬇️

Gray's P.O.V⬇️

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* I took my phone out of my pocket and saw it was my backstabbing bitch of an ex. I know I have "forgiven" her but still. I've been acting like sort of a douche, but I don't think any one has noticed. I answered the phone still weary of what I was doing.

Bold: Amanda
Normal:Gray

"Gray *hiccup*, you know I still love you right?" Amanda said with her voice cracking a little.

"What's that noise" I asked getting worried.

"Oh those are just a few cars"

"Are you drunk"

"Maybe" Amanda said while giggling.

"Why do you care" She said with her voice suddenly turning as cold as ice.

"Why are you driving while you're drunk, your only 14! Ok, you need to tell me where you are right now" I asked with my voice lacing with concern and worry.

"I don't know"

"Ok, well what do you see"

"Well, I just went past a sign that said highway 58'

"Shit your on a highway"

"Gray, there's a car coming towards me, they're on the wrong side if the road and if I move I'll make the other cars crash"