Crystal, I know your secret

I felt sad that i did that to some people, so that was my motivation for this chapter
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Recap: "Jordan is my twin brother" I started speaking.
(Btw J-J is Crystal's nickname for Jordan)

Crystal's P.O.V ⬇

"How come I never saw him, is he in college or something" James questioned.

"That's because he was kidnapped....... and it's all my fault" I told him.

His eyes widened.

"We were only 4 when it happened, so i don't really remeber much about him,but I can vaguely remember what happened that day.(flashback music)

Flashback~~~
Crystal's person P.O.V)

"Bye, mommy and daddy will be back soon" The snobby baby sister said as Jordan, Gray, and I's Pawents left.

Gray is 1 year old and Jordan and I are 4 years old(hold up 5 fingers).We are big kids, but my mommy insisted that we have a baby sitter.

We hate her.

When my mommy and daddy left, the butthole-my mommy doesn't let me say the b word, when dey left, the butthoe-oopsies I cussed, went to the living woom and got cheeto puffs on our new white couch. That witch.

I snuck thew the doggy door to go out side, but I didn't see my big bwõver right behind me the whole time.

"Cwistal, come inside. Mommy doesn't like us outside when they are not here" J-J told me.

"But J-J , I know you don't like her, so why do you want to go inside with the she-devil" I whined.

"I don't, it's just that it's dangerous outside without parents, you could have gotten kidnapped" J-J said.

"Your white, Cwistal's sowy" I apologized to J-J while looking at the ground shuffling my feet.

"It's ok, let's go" Jay said while grabbing my hand, walking down the drive way back to the doggy door.

A black van pulled up and these scary men came out.

"They don't look like nice men" I told J-J

"I know, let's just go inside" J-J suggested while fastening his pace. So did the bad men.

The bad men reached us before we were able to reach the doggy door in time.

One of the bad men grabbed me and started to walk away.J-J ran to him and bit his leg.

The bad man dropped me and looked at J-J like he wanted to rip him I'm half.
The bad man then smiled an ugly smile and picked up J-J and kicked me to the door.

"Cwistal, your near the door, go inside" J-J yelled to me.

"But.....I don't want to leave you" I started Crying.

"JUST GO, I don't want bad things to happens to you to" J-J yelled while getting shoved into the van.

One of the bad men looked at me and started coming closer. I hurried into the door before the bad man was able to catch me. I ran to the living room where the butthole was as fast as my legs could take me.