You look familiar

Pic of gray⬆️

I figured that chapter has no juice so I updated this one right after that one
()()()()()()()();)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I could tell Gray was enjoying with with the smirk on his face. His grew wider, I know he was planning to do something, and I was right. To make matters worse he turned around and said "bye Toxic P" and hugged me.Every body gasps when he did that. I hear somone day say " Toxic P as in toxic Paralyzer, naw he gotta be lying, she never showed herself in public like this before" so I see he goes to my matches. Gray gave me a "prove it to them" kind of look. I sighed and took off my helmet and got off the bike and some of my tattoos showed while I was wearing a tight fitted black crop top. I heard more gasps. Gray's smirk grew wider the second. I just said"woo It was getting too hot in there" I changed my voice a little so no one would recognize it was me. People started crowding, so I just hugged Gray and got back on my bike and rode home so I could change and make it back just in time.

Gray pov⬇️

Once I tempted Crystal into taking her bike and letting me drive .we got on and she drove to school. We were getting looks from practically everyone , me likey. I took of my helmet and was welcomed my squealing fans of mine. I smirked I was enjoying this, then I though of another idea to make them more jealous, I turned around and said "bye Toxic P" I think Crystal knew I was enjoying this way too much. I even heard some crack up say "Toxic P, as in THE toxic Paralyzer" I kinda just tuned him out after that and gave Crystal a "prove it to them look" she sighed then took off her helmet and got of the bike showing her tattoos on her stomach. I was enjoying this so much. When she left everybody was still staring in amazement. I walked over to my group and said"sup". "Dude how can you say sup after what we just witnessed" one of my friends Nick said. "Yeah, how do you know Toxic Paralyzer, is she your girlfriend , is she good in bed , how did you manage to get her to come out in public" another one of my friends named Ron asked. I got angry at that second question because she's still my sister , but i held it in. I just said
"1.Iv known her since we were kids, we are practically "siblings", 2.no, 3.i dont know 4.and i just asked."

"Dude you gotta introduce us sometime" Nick asked

"Sorry no can do, she's not really big on meeting new people unless your gonna fight her" I told him.

"Ya we'll fight her"!

"Fine go to "The Fist"
at 8:00 tonight"

"Sure" they both said in unison

Oh ya their twins by the way heh, slipped my mind.

James POV

Wow that Gray dude has some pretty nice connections with Toxic Paralyzer, i should ask him about that sometime, but she did look reeaaallly familiar.

I walked down the hall with my group : Mason and Carter- The twins(yall were expecting itto rhyme weren't yall) Justin- the joker, Cam- The player oh if you havent already guessed it Im the badboy as everybody calls me.

"Dude how did he know toxic paralyzer" Cam asked

"Oh he probably invited her over for tea and crumpets" Justin said in a horrible british accent.

"Dude who cares it has nothing to do with us so drop it" i told them.

We headed to class early for a change and sat down in the back row like always.

Crystal's POV

After i changed back into my nerdy clothes , i drove back to school in my least favorite car , my 2017 Ford Mustang, it's the least expensive car i have, but it is still flashy, so always make sure to park it in the back of the school, where noone goes.

I had only 5 more minutes till class, so i kind ran to my locker, but i knew that wasn't going to be easy. I tripped and fell in the middle of the halways, my books were scattered everywhere. People startes kicking them and tearing my stuff. I really didn't care, so i got and got welcomed with a strawberry smoothy scattered on my hair. i quickly picked up my stuff, the ones that were not torn, and ran to the bathroom, i got the smoothy out, but you can still smell it in my hair, oh well atleast it smelled nice .

I had one more minute, so i ran into the class room and i am greeted with Stacy's smiling face knowing about the smoothy.

I saw and noticed there was only one seat left........By James Heart the school's bad boy.

I walkes over to the seat with my head down and saw somebody's foot waiting to trip me, so being the good actor i am i tripped and fell. The whole class bursted out laughing, i just quickly got up and sat in my seat.

I heard someone say"damn you got stuck with that ugly bitch"

I dazed off after that and didn't realize i had fallen asleep until i heard somone calling my name
I woke up yelling "Jordan don't go" with tears running down my face. Every body was looking at me.

"Would you like to be excused"Mr. Magryto aksed

"No im fine" Everyone one still staring but they eventually stopped.

He went back to teaching. I could feel a stare on me. I turned and looked at James looking at me.

"So who's Jordan" James asked

I tensed up
"Nobody" i said a little too quickly.

"Well it didn't seem like nothing considering you kept yelling "Jordan im sorry" "Jordan don't go" and "please don't go" should i add the part about you crying " he said mimicking me

"He's nobody, please drop it"

"Ooh so it's a he, nerd got her heart broken"?

"Mr.Heart and Ms.May would you like to share your conversation"

"If we did do you think we would be whispering" James said

Mr.Magryto justed signed and finished what he was saying
"This project is worth 75% of your grades, incase you were too busy talking (he looked at James and I) the project is about knowing each other(cliche right). The partners for this project are
•Nick and Lucy
•Drew and juan
•Stacy and Matt
•shit-head and Noma- "excuse me sir it's shithead"
He called out some more names and then finally got to me
"And Crystal and James"The girls scoffed and glared at me.
"You will have to work on this after school, so get with your partner"

James came beside me and said adress and number and gave me a piece of paper. I wrote my adress and paper down . He said he would come over Thursday which is in 2 days. The day went by pretty fast and i told Gray i didn't feel like getting my bike so he just went in my car.

We arrived home and i just layed in my bed thinking about James coming over. The hell it would become.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Helllllloooooo, I know this is very very very cliche , but trust me it probably will be lol.
But seriously some parts will be cliche and sone wont be stay tuned.

I am going to be writing chapters like this becuase i figured they would be better long.

How bout we get this chapter to 20 views