Don't Start Celebrating Yet

Crystal's P.O.V⬇

Is this a dream?Am I really driving my twin and little brother to the airport.

"No its not a dream" Jordan said.

"I said that out loud?" I asked him.

"No, I just had a feeling you thought this was too good to be true."

"Oh, well you were right"

My phone vibrated in my back pocket, making me jump In surprise as I was driving. I took one hand of the steering wheel and proceeded to drive with one hand. I took my other free hand to get my phone out my pocket.

I handed Jordan my phone and told him to read the text to me, since I can't text and drive.

"It says it's from Meggy"

Jordan proceeded to tell me what the message said. she says 'What was that about back at the school'

"What do you want me to reply"? Jordan asked me.

"Um, just tell her everything that happened" I told him.

"Over text, really?" Gray asked from the backseat of the car.

"Ya, your right. Ok Jordan just tell her that I'll explain everything that happened once I got home"

"Ok. Wow she texts back fast. She said *clears throat* YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE ANY DETAILS OUT OR I WILL CUT YOU" Jordan yelled.

"Why the hell did you yell that" I screamed at him.

"Well she put it in all caps so......"

I scoffed and continued driving. After a couple moments we all just started bursting out laughing.

"This feels nice." I said.

"What does" Gray asked.

"Just, being here with you guys. Laughing. Talking.Getting along as a family, Well once we pick up mom, dad, and Mark. I wonder how they would react. I know they'll be happy for sure. You're gonna love all of the so much. I guess I should tell you stuff about them huh.

"Ya I guess, what kinda people are they?"

"Ok, well first I'll start with our mom. Our mom is really pretty, kind, smart, witty-"

"Don't forget playful" Gray interrupted.

"I was getting to that.Anyway, she is also really competitive when it comes to things." I said.

"Oh ya, like there was this one time, this person told our mom 'bet you you can't eat 10 hotdogs in a row' because she was so skinny. Mom did that little twitch thing she does when she's annoyed, and you wanna know what she did next?" Gray asked Jordan.

"What'd she do" Jordan asked.

"She entered a hotdog eating contest and won with a total of 105 hotdogs eaten, and that was only because she ran out of hotdogs" Gray said while clutching his stomach.

"Now time to tell you about our dad. Dad, oh my gosh don't even get me started on him. He is so annoying. Like this one time he-" I got interrupted by Jordan laughing.

"What's so funny" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just....your family seems so perfect"

"You mean our family" I smiled.

"Ya..our" Jordan also smiled. Tears started falling from his eyes.

"What wrong are you ok" I panicked.

"Ya I'm fine, it's just I never though I'd see you guys again" Jordan's said with his voice cracking a bit.

"It's ok to loose hope for a while" I said while still keeping my eyes on the road.