THEY'RE LYING

"ok enough of your talking, we need to watch the daily news we missed this week" The teacher told us as we remained silent.

"some one-except james- come put on the news" The teacher, Mr.Magryto said.

"why not" James asked looking clueless.

"because last time i allowed you to put on the 'news', you put on a program that is not appropriate for school behavior." Mr. Magryto explained.

"How hard is it to say i put on porn" James smirked.

" almost as hard it is for you to pass this class" Mr.Magryto smirked back.

They glared at each other for about 5 seconds before Mr.Magryto spoke up.

"Who hasn't put on the news this year yet."

everyone pointed to me.

Fuck all you guys.

i slowly got up from my seat and walked to the front of the clasroom. As i was pulling down the screen, my arm accidentaly knocked down a marker. I stopped halfway to pick up the marker. I bend down to pick it up and someone made a fart noise to look like I farted.

"That's gross crusty" someone said.

I turned around and saw everybody, except Jordan, laughing. Yes that includes James. James was laughing.at me. Jerk.

I quickly pulled the rest of the screen down and scurried back to my seat.

"Breaking news, the celebrity Ms.May and her eldest son who we now identify as Mark May, have both been shot two days ago at the Madyline airport at approximately 3:42 pm" The female reported said.

My eyes widened, tears threatening to spill out.

"Unfortunately the couple and their eldest son passed sway on contact with the bullet. The police are investigating the unknown assailant who might have used a certain gun labeled as an "M9" during the shooting." The male reporter said

"Witnesses identified the subject as a male, in his early twenties" The female said.

They're lying. The witnesses were probably hired. They're lying. They're lying.

"THEY'RE LYING" I accidentally yelled out loud.

"Crystal leave the classroom and go to the office for your little outburst" Mr.Magryto said.

"But-" I started

"NOW" He yelled.

"Ok ok, don't get you toupé in a twist" I sneered. I flipped him the finger before leaving. I heard someone else leaving the classroom after about 20 seconds of me leaving.

"Crystal!" I heard Jordan yell.

I didn't pay attention to him and started walking faster. I picked it up to a jog, and before I knew it, I was full on sprinting out of the school building. I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't see the school in sight. I didn't want to go home so I ran whever my legs took me. I was then created by a nearby park. My eye sight became blurry by my tears, so I'm surprised I even found my way there.

I sat on a bench and started balling my eyes out. How could ted kill his own family? Has he no soul?

I felt someone sit next to me. I didn't look over an just kept crying. That person patted me on the back and ended up putting his arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

"Shhh shh its ok, its gonna be ok" The person said.

I recognized his voice immediately.

"Cam?" I asked sniffling.