Stacy HOEmine

As I was arriving to my last period, I tripped and fell over air and went tumbling down with all my books in hand.

"Thank goodness no one saw that" I said out loud.

"Think again Crissy" I hear Meggy come in laughing

"Ooooh shit" I cursed

"How the fuck did you trip over air?"

"Um, I didn't I just wanted to give the floor a hug"

"Oh well see ya later "

"K meg"

We parted ways and headed to our classrom.

I slightly knocked on the door and heard a faint "it's open"

I opened the door and almost instantly, everybody's eyes fell on me.

"Why are you late to my class Ms.May" The teacher questioned me.

"Probs being a hoe" Stacy snickered.

"You sure I'm the hoe here" I mistakenly said out loud.

"Ooooooh" The class said.

"You wildin' just cuz you tried to look cool today, but truth is you'll always be a nerd" Stacy announced proudly.

" bitch don't u fucking start, you probably fucked more guys than I have read more books" I fired back.

The class was silent, waiting for her to say a come back.

Stacy looked dumbstruck, she had nothing to say, but luckily for her, James and his 'crew' came in.

Stacy smirked at me then started fake crying. She ran to James, clinging on his arm.

"J-James, Crystal is bullying me"

Raising on eyebrow, James answered with a "huh".

"I was not bullying her" I told him.

"Don't talk to him Crystal Meth, I bet even your own mother doesn't wanna hear you" She smirked, knowing she said my name wrong.

"Ok at least my momma never aborted me" I spoke.

Stacy's eyes widened. I always warned her about calling me Meth.
Everybody looked at me confusedly. I don't wanna say this, but on the other hand... I kinda want to... A lot.

"You all look confused, so let me explain" I started.

I took a quick glance at Stacy and saw tears threatening to spill. I almost feel bad for what's about to happen. I have to do this.I have been pushed,beaten, named called, pranked, and many more. I suffered for depression for a year because of her, despite how mentally strong I am.Now it's time for her to get a taste of her own medicine.

"Oh you didn't know? Your oh so plastic and popular Stacy goldmind got pregnant at 13" I told the class.

Mostly everybody gasped. I'm surprised.All her hoeing and nobody thought she would ever get pregnant.

"But that's not the worst part ladies and gentlemen. The worst part is...she aborted the baby just 3 months before being born" Meggy chimed in.

Since when did Meggy have my class? Did she switch or something?

"How the-" Stacy started with her head hanging low.

She slowly picked her head up.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW" she yelled.

"I have connections" I smirked.

The class started murmering.

"So I guess it's true" I heard someone say.