Meeting my family

*disclaimer in first chapter

Saying I was nervous was an understatement. I was a nervous wreck. But on the outside I was cool and collected.

I was about to meet my real family. "May I talk to you in private about something" i heard Narcissa ask.

I heard the reply of yes and the sound of Narcissa going thru the floo. A few minutes later Narcissa came back thru followed by Blaise.

I froze where was my mom. "Hermione may I talk to you" Narcissa asked. I followed her out to the hall.

" Hermione, Mara was never a very attentive mother and I'm sorry but she said she had no interest in meeting the daughter she didn't need. But Blaise wanted to meet his twin" she said apologetically. I felt nothing.

Why should I. All it was is my real mom didn't want to meet me. I didn't care. I tried telling myself but deep down I know i did.

"Can i go meet Blaise" i asked. Narcissa nodded and led me in. He was talking to Draco nervously when I walked in. "Hi" i said quietly.

"Hello" he replied nervously. "So I guess where twins" i said. "Yep" he replied. I looked over at Draco. He looked like he was trying not to laugh at the awkwardness.

"Well Blaise would you like to stay for dinner" Lucius asked. Blaise nodded. "How long are you staying" Narcissa asked. "Can I stay for the rest of the summer. Mother said I wasn't welcome back" he asked.

"Of course" she replied "Draco show him to his room". Draco nodded and went to show him his room.

"Hermione will you stay for a minute" Lucius asked as I went to leave the room. I nodded and went and sat on the couch.

"Now Hermione I know we have only known you for a day but we already think of you like a daughter" Narcissa said.

I smiled "thank you". I got up and went up to my room closing the door behind me. I sunk down to the floor in front of my door. I hadn't let it show but I was devastated.

My own mother didn't want me and my adoptive parents were dead. I put my head on my knees and sobbed.

Little did I know on the other side of the door my twin sat there listening to my sobs.

I asked this question last chapter but I didn't get an answer. But i would like to know if you guys think i should put a weasley or two on the bad side. Comment yes or no and if you want tell me which weasleys you want on the bad side.