Deatheater meeting

I walked into the meeting room with my robe and mask on. I made sure to keep my hair and face covered up completely.

I had walked in with Ginny and we had went to sit with Tonks, who was only here for the meeting and then she had to leave again, she was next to the twins.

Speeking of twins, I couldn't find mine or my boyfriend. I looked around and spotted Lucius and Narcissa at the front along with Bellatrix and Rudolphus.

When the dark lord walked into the front of the room, all chatter immediately stopped. "Tonight we will have two new members joining are ranks" he says pointing to the back of the room.

I see Blaise and Draco walk out from the double doors behind everyone. That must have been where they were. They come to stand next to the dark lord and then kneel in front of him. Draco gets his mark first then Blaise.

When both are finished the room erupts in cheers. "Welcome Draco Lucius Malfoy and Blaise Braxton Zabini" he yells. I cheer louder for them. Even though I'm not getting the mark I will still be happy for them.

They smiled but I saw the pain in their eyes from the mark. When the cheers subsided the dark lord began to speak again. "There will also be a punishment tonight" he says looking around the room. Everyone starts look a little nervous.

"Antonin Dolhov" he yells. The man who struck me with the curse that almost killed me walked up to the dark lord. He was shaking and pale. The dark lord took one look at him and yelled at the top of his lungs "CRUCIO" he screamed.

Dolhov fell to the floor screaming. He was writhing and for some reason I couldn't stop laughing. I know it was horrible of me but he had put me and the ones I love in a lot of pain. He deserved everything he was getting.

When the dark lord was done he stopped the curse and looked around the room. "GET OUT" he yelled. Everyone quickly left the room.

I ran to my room and changed back into normal clothes. I heard a knock at my door and went to open it. The dark lord was standing there. "You knocked" I fake gasped. He glared at me and I laughed. "Let me see the scar" he says. "What" I ask confused. "From Dolhov" he says. I show him the ugly jagged scar in my stomach.

I hate the scar so much. I look up at the dark lord. He says a spell, waves his wand, and then he is gone.

I look down, the scar is gone. I smile and run to Draco's room. "DRACO" I yell when he opens the door. "HERMIONE" he yells back. "My scars gone" I exclaim happily showing him the smooth skin.

He smile "that's great Hermione but you still looked beautiful with it" he tells me while hugging me. "Thanks Draco but I love that its gone" I tell him honestly.

He nods and I smile. "Does the mark hurt" I ask him. He nods again "it burns for awhile but the pain fades away pretty quick" he tells me.

"I love you Mione" he whispers in my ear. "Love you too Draco" I whisper back.

And in the moment I didn't even care I was going back to Hogwarts tomorrow.

.................

Hey guys hope you guys liked it. Thank you so much for reading:-)