Gone

It had been a few weeks since I had been grounded. So long that we were going back to Hogwarts next week. For once I was happy to be going back. This year I wouldn't have to deal with Potter and Weasley.

Apparently the Carrows were teaching this year. Their a little bit on the insane side. Not Bellatrix insane but still insane.
"Isn't it a beautiful day" I say to Blaise while I look out the window. "Are you drunk again" he asks bluntly. I laugh "of course not" I reply.

He gives me a disbelieving look. "I'm not drunk" I exclaim. He laughs "ok I believe you" he says.

"Hermione and Blaise can I talk to you" my dad asks from the doorway. I nod and get up to follow him Blaise following me. We sit in the living room, Theo is already in there. I look at him to see a guilty face. "What do you want to talk about" I ask.

"Now you need to know I really do love you all" he begins. "But having three kids is a lot of stress. So-" he's cut off by Theo.

"So your leaving us" Theo says emotionless. My dad sighs but nods. Blaise gets up and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him. A few seconds later I follow. Heading down a dark empty hallway.

I want to be alone.

At the end of the hall I come to a door that leads outside. I head out of it only to find myself in a beautiful garden. The smell of flowers fill my nose and the warmth of the warm summer air envelops me.

My peace doesn't last very long. I hear yelling from the front of the manor. I apparate to the other side to see whats going on.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO THEM" Narcissa screams at my father. "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY CHILDREN" she yells. She throws my dad's trunk out. "I never want to see you in this house ever again" she growls. "Hermione come here" she says, now back to her normal volume.

I walk over to her and she pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry that your parents are jerks" she whispers into my ear. "It's not your fault" I whisper back. She just looks down at me sadly.

I watch my dad apparate away with a sad look. Narcissa takes me back inside. I slide down the wall onto the floor as soon as we get in. She kneels next to me and holds me in her arms while I cry.

"Are Blaise and Theo ok" I ask quietly. She nods "Lucius is with Blaise and Rudolphus is with Theo" she tells me.

I sigh in relief. At least they won't do anything stupid. They don't always handle feelings very well.
I must have cried myself to sleep because next time I open my eyes, Draco is carrying me up to my bed.

"Go to sleep" he whispers kissing my head and I do.

Hey guys sorry for the late update. It is a little shorter than usual but I have a choir concert tonight. Anyway thank you all for reading:-)