Quidditch

I woke up the next morning feeling better than I had the night before. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I walked into the dining room. I gasped at what I saw. The room was empty. Except for one person. Draco was standing in the middle of the room, surrounded by rose petals.

"Hermione I'm so sorry. I trust you completely. I let my jealousy take over. I just didn't want to lose you. But in the process I lost you anyway. Hermione please take me back. I love you." he said.

I was silent for a few seconds before running to him and kissing him. I pulled back. "I love you too" I whispered.

But then i heard the clapping. I turned around and saw everyone clapping behind us. "They're back together, they're back together" he sang while doing a very weird dance.

I rolled my eyes at them. We all sat down and ate breakfast. I laughed and smiled with my family. I was happy.

The guys were taking about playing Quidditch later. I was taking to Ginny and Tonks. "Hermione want to play with us later" I heard Fred ask. "I'm no good at Quidditch" I answered.

"You know I saw you flying right" Fred says. I look up quickly "what, when" I exclaim. He rolls his eyes "the night you stormed out of the house and then got drunk" he says in a matter of fact tone.

"Hermione got drunk" Ginny asks incredulously. Fred nods and looks at me. "Fine I'll play" I say.
"Ok so George, Draco, Blaise, Ginny, Hermione, and I are playing" Fred says. We nod.

When were all done we head out to the Quidditch pitch. We pick teams and I'm on a team with Draco and Blaise. It's us vs the Weasleys.

I was the chaser. I scored us 100 points before Draco caught the snitch. We all landed sweaty and out of breath.

We all went inside. I immediately went to my room to take a shower. When I got out I walked into my room. "Hermione put on your deatheater robes, we have a mission" Lucius said. "Yaaaaaaa" I yelled before running to my closet to get my robes and mask.

Lucius walked out of my room chuckling. I put on my stuff and ran down the stairs. Blaise was at the bottom with his mask in his hands skipping around in a circle. While singing "we're going on a mission we're going on a mission" I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

Lucius walked in a few seconds later. He looked at Blaise and then looked at me. "I think he was dropped as a baby" he mouthed to me. I busted out laughing. "It makes sense" I say.

Finally everyone meets us in the entrance hall. "Okay where going to a ministry workers house. They put Barty in Azkaban. Are job is to kill him" Bellatrix tells us.

We all nod understanding the mission. We wave are wands apparating to his house.
..................
Im so so sorry i haven't updated. My internet's hasn't been working and I'm currently updating this at a pizza place. My internet should be fixed by Friday. Thank you guys so much for reading:-)