Battle Of Hogwarts

We run out and Draco immediately disappeared with Crabbe and Goyle. Blaise and Theo grab onto me and we run out of the dungeons.

The upstairs is chaos. Death eaters and order members fighting for their lives. In the chaos I am separated from Theo and Blaise. I try to find them but I feel a spell wiz by me ear.

I quickly turn the find Bill Weasley. We start to duel. Spells fly back and forth between the both of us. "You ripped my family apart" he yells at me. "You killed mine" I deadpan before hitting him with a stunning spell and tied him up with ropes. Greyback had called dibs on him.
"HERMIONE" I hear a voice scream. I quickly turn to see Ginny dueling Neville and Hannah. I run over to help her. I take on Hannah while Ginny fights Neville. "AVADA KEDAVRA" I yell. Hannah's eyes go blank and she falls to the floor. Neville lets out an agonizing scream. It doesn't last long. He was stunned and tied up. Bellatix called dibs.

Ginny and I looked at each other before running off to fight more.
I fought person after person. Most were students but some were order members. I was about to run off and help people but what I saw stopped me in my tracks.

An agonizing scream ripped from my throat as I saw the green light hit him in the chest and his eyes go dark and empty. Kingsley stood over him. A triumphant glint in his eye. "CRUCIO" I roared. He rose into the air thrashing at the force of the curse. When he fell to the floor I did it again and again and again.

I didn't stop until a hand was put on my shoulder and I heard the yells. "Hermione he's dead stop please stop" Blaise sobbed from behind me. I flung myself into his arms and sobbed. "They killed him, they killed him" I repeated over and over. "HE WAS MY BROTHER" I screamed. "He was mine to" he whispers. The tears are streaming down both of our faces.

The Riddle triplets are down to two.

I hadn't heard the dark lord call us back. So Blaise and I had to hurry back. We walked into the forest levitating Theo. Neither of us had talked since we had left the castle. Before we got to the meeting grounds we got to the area of the dead. We laid Theo down and we walked ahead to the clearing.

I lunged forward when I saw Draco standing in front of me. "Hermione where's Theo" he asks his voice quivering. I sob and he must know what that means because he holds me tighter and tears run down his cheeks.

I hear Blaise give a sigh of relief and I know Ginny must be ok. "TONKS thank Merlin" I hear Fred yell. Their both ok too. "Where's George" Fred asks. Nobody says anything. I quickly pull away from Draco and start to look around. Ginny is doing the same.

I hear a groan come from the woods. "George" I mutter before sprinting into the woods. "Hermione" I hear Draco yell. I ignore him. I need to find George. I see a flash of red in front of me and I burst forward. George is standing there face pale and blood running out of his stomach.

"Help...me" he forces out before falling to the ground. "George" I scream. Fred runs into the clearing Bella is right behind him. She tries a healing spell on him. It didn't work. "No" Fred sobs. "What" I ask quickly. "They put the anti-healing spell on him like they did to you and Draco" he cries.

"Who did this" Fred asks crying. "Percy" George forces out. Fred drops down to the ground and pulls George's head into his lap. "You can't die your my twin I need you" he croaks out in between sobs. "I love you Fred, stay alive protect our sisters" George chokes out. Right before his head lulls to the side and his eyes close for the last time.

"NOOO" Fred sobs. "He can't be dead. Wake up George I need you" he sobs. I drop to the ground and crawl over to him. I grab ahold of his shoulders and hug him. He turns around and buries his face into my shoulder.

"We need to go back you two" I hear Bella whisper to us. I forgot she was here. I slowly stand up and pull Fred with me. We make our way back. Fred leaning heavily on me.

When Ginny sees us come out without George and blood covering Fred. She screams and falls to the ground. Blaise follows and wraps her in a hug as they cry over lost siblings. The hour is almost up. Before I run to Draco I turn behind me and I swear I saw Bella crying into Rudolphus's shoulder.

I hear struggling and I turn to see where it is coming from. It's Hagrid. I ignore him and collapse into Draco. "I lost two brothers" I whisper my voice void of all emotion. We hear crackling and I turn to see Harry walk through the forest.

I hear my dad laugh as he steps forward. "I knew you would come" he drawls. "Yes do whatever you want but first I need to say something" Harry answers. My dad waves his hand in recognition. Harry turns to me.

"Hermione I'm sorry about what the order did but it was necessary" he states. I try to lunge toward him but Draco doesn't let me. He turns to Fred "I'm sorry about George, Percy is tearing himself apart because of it" he says gravely. "Guilt doesn't bring back my twin" he growls.

Harry nods and turns to my dad. "AVADA KEDAVRA" he screams. Harry drops to the floor dead. Narcissa runs to him and checks his pulse. She looks up her eyes wide. "He's still breathing" she yells. She quickly moves out of the way as he casts the killing curse again. She checks again and looks up. "Dead" she announces.

Cheers are heard all around. We all march across the bridge. When we get near we hear a scream. I can tell it's Mcgonagall. When we get there my dad announces the death. Sobs are heard from the other side. Ron steps forward. Giving a speech until someone on their side throws a spell and all chaos breaks out. We push forward and into the castle. I get caught dueling percy.

"Crucio" he screams. It hits me in the chest. I fall to the ground screaming. Seconds later the pain is gone and Percy is crumpled against the wall. "Don't touch my sister" Fred seethes. Percy gets a killing curse straight to the heart. "Thats for George" he yells before running off.

Slowly we are dwindling their numbers. Until there is just a circle of fighters left. Molly, Arthur, Ron, Charlie, and Remus. 'Crack'. Charlie lays dead on the floor. Thanks to Bella. 'Boom'. Molly and Arthur are both blown to shreds. 'Snap'. Remus is slumping to the floor. Blood spurting from the newly made hole in his neck. "Sectumsempra" I hiss. Ron falls to the floor, blood flowing out of his stomach.

"We won" I whisper. Cheers break out around us. Our loses are great but we won. We made it. The trials of tonight rush up on me and I collapse to the floor. Draco drops next to me and pulls me into his arms. We sit there for awhile. One thought keeps running through my mind.

We won.

                      ............

That's it. I can't believe it. We only have the epilogue left. I will be updating that soon. I still can't believe this is over. This has been part of my life for more thank 6 months what am I supposed to do now. But I want to thank you guys. You guys are the whole reason this book is so popular. I have over 100k reads. I can't believe this. But I do apologize for killing off people. But I had this planned since the beginning. Anyway thank you guys for reading:-)