Girl time

*Disclaimer in first chapter

"What are you doing here" I asked. "I left the order" she said. "Why" I asked taken aback. "Fred and George told me what happened" she said" and anyway Bellatrix and Narcissa are my aunts" she added.

"I'm glad your here Tonks" I said smiling. Draco cleared his throat from behind us. "Who is that" he asked bluntly. I rolled my eyes "its Tonks she's your cousin" I told him. "Andromeda's daughter" he asked.

She nodded. "Ok well I'm going to talk to Blaise" he said walking out the door. We left the training room and walked down the hall.

"Where's your room" I asked. "Uhhh Lucius said to pick one in your wing" she said. "YES" I shouted. She looked at me weirdly. "I'm the only girl in a wing with 4 teenage boys" I explained.

"That makes sense" she said laughing. We got to my room and we both went in. I laid on my bed and she sat on my blue chair. "So what's going on between you and my cousin" she asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

I blushed "we're dating" I mumbled. "I knew it" she said doing a victory dance. I rolled my eyes "what about you and Fred" I replied with a smirk.

She mumbled something incoherent. "What" I asked. "I like him" she said while blushing like crazy. I squealed like the fangirl I was. She sighed and we talked for awhile about everything.

When we finished it was already time for dinner. A house elf had brought lunch up to my room. She hurried out of the room to get dressed.

I was about to get dressed when there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw a flustered Fred. I smirked and opened my mouth to speak but he stopped. "Don't say a word" he said.

"You like Tonks" I blurted out. He quickly looked around the hall checking to see if anyone heard me. " keep your voice down" he hissed. I laughed and let him into my room. " what do you need" I asked from the bathroom where I was getting dressed.

While Fred laid on my bed. "I wanna ask Tonks out but I just don't know how" he said exasperatedly. " just ask her. Don't do anything fancy just walk up to her and ask her out"I replied walking out of the bathroom."Ok, but we need to go downstairs where late for dinner " he said.

I cursed and we raced down the stairs. I ran into the dining room and stopped. The dark lord was here tonight I quickly sat down.

He listened to Tonks as she explained why she switched sides. "You get the dark mark the day after Christmas" he told her. I stabbed my chicken with a fork.
Slowly Blaise took his food and moved on the opposite side of the table. Draco not far after. I stabbed my chicken again.

"What's wrong Hermione" Tonks asked. "DON'T" screamed the while table including the dark lord.

"I want the dark mark" I whined. "I give up" the dark lord muttered with his head on the table. "Why can't I have the dark mark" I complained. "I must be going. I have... Uhh... Buisness" the dark lord said quickly leaving the room.

"Me too" the table coursed and quickly ran out of the room including Tonks. Perfect I thought. I snuck out to the Quidditch pitch and took out my broom.

Nobody knew this but I was actually great at flying and Quidditch. I soared around the pitch. It was dark and peaceful. It was hard to get peace when on a regular basis there are 11 people in the manor.

You may think there would be plenty of room in a manor that size but sometimes I think everyone just follows so they can annoy me.

When I was done I headed inside and up to my room. I took a shower and change into some comfortable pajamas. I lay down but I can't go to sleep. Tomorrow is Christmas eve.

I smile and think of the presents i got for everyone when I bolt up. I didn't have anything for Tonks since she just got here today. I jumped out of my bed and grabbed the owl order catalog from my bookshelf.

I looked thru it until I found the perfect thing for Tonks. When I realized I had no owl to send it with, but Blaise did.

I left my room and headed to the owlery. I saw Blaise's owl and attached the form to its leg. I told it where to go and it flew off. I made my way back to bed and looked at the clock it was 1 a.m. Happy Christmas eve to me I thought.

I laid down and finally drifted off. Not realizing I wasn't alone on the Quidditch pitch and someone knew about how good I was.