Paint Ball

I stood up and cautiously left my safe haven. I turned a corner and ran straight into someone. I looked up to see the face of my father.

"Hermione can we talk" he asks nervously. "Sure" I respond curious to what he wants. I follow him into a living room and we sit down.

"I never knew that Mara had you or that Blaise was my child. When she left Theo with me I never thought to ask. I am so so sorry for that. If I could go back and do that all over again I would. I just hope that you will forgive me" he says.

I smile before jumping up and hugging him. "I already forgave you" I whisper to him. He smiles and I sit back on my chair.

"So why did you leave the room earlier" he asks. "Ohhh, I realized that the 5 biggest pranksters are in the house together and that could not be good for me" I answer.

We hear the bells start to ring which indicates a family meeting. We look at each other before getting up and going to see what they want.

I smile when I see Tonks and Ginny. I quickly run over to them and inform them what they have missed. They stare at me in shock. Before they both turn scared. "All five in one house" Tonks mutters. I laugh and nod my head.

We're brought back to the reason that their here when the dark lord clears his throat. We look over to see him staring at the three of us. I smile sheepishly and turn to pay attention.

"Today we are playing paintball" he yells. We all smile. "There will be 2 teams, i have already picked the captains. Blaise and Lucius" he says. The two of them walked to the front of the room.

Blaise ends up choosing Theo, Draco, Ginny, Bella, Rudolphus, and I. Lucius chooses Narcissa, Tonks, Fred, George, and my dad. The dark lord gave us our guns and sent us out.

We had five minutes to get away from each other and choose a base for our team. My team chose one of the clearings in the forest.

"Ok we need a plan" Blaise states. We all agree. "Ok Draco, Hermione, Theo, and I will be the strike team. Bella, Rudolphus, Ginny you three will be the spies. You will inform us where they are and what their plans are" Blaise says. Everyone nods and the spy team head off.

The four of us decide what our plan will be. "We need a spotter to climb up one of the taller trees and keep an eye out for the other team" I suggest. "To late" a voice says "your surrounded". I quickly look around to see the other team.

"We already got Ginny and Rudolphus there's no back up coming" Lucius says with a smirk. I look around at our team and see that we are all thinking the same thing. They forgot Bella.

They seem to realize the same thing. "Where's Bella" Narcissa asks nervously. Then we here it the evil crackle that means only one thing. Bella is near.

Suddenly Lucius has blue paint splattered across him. Then Fred and George are both covered in pink paint. Quickly I get up and shoot my dad. Draco shoots his mom and both are now out. Tonks is the last one standing.

"Now there's no need to shoot me" she says backing up. To late. Blaise shoots her and she groans. Are team erupts into cheers. Then its like triplet telepathy Blaise, Theo, and I all start singing 'we are the champions'.

The other people groans and run inside. The three of us chase after them still singing.

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I have been busy with my fanfiction book club. fanfictionbookclub please please go check it out its a great way to get more read on your fanfiction works. Second a big thanks to OfficialSortingHat for editing this book for me. Finally the cover contest ends on November 1st so if you have a cover please send it to me. Thank you all for reading:-)