first kiss || isaac lahey

"can you pass me the remote?"

you roll your eyes as isaac lazily raises his arm, his fingertips only centimeters away from the television remote that had only previously fallen to the ground.

"you can't move over another inch to grab it?"

sassily, your boyfriend raises both of his eyebrows and replies, "i asked you first."

you groan and bend down, leaning over isaac's lap, and grab the remote.

"ooh," you hear him murmur, "you look good in that position."

your cheeks flush and you smack his chest, annoyed but slightly flustered at the thought.

you two have only been together for merely two weeks, and here he is, already making suggestive remarks. you can't blame him for being an over-hormonal teenager, though.

after handing him the remote, you lay your head on isaac's broad shoulder and close your eyes. he moves his arms away from his body and opens them, welcoming you, as he envelopes you into a very deep, relaxing hold.

you're now sitting on his lap with your head in the crook of his neck as he lounges around and watches another episode of grey's anatomy.

he clears his throat as you lift your arms and wrap them around his neck lovingly, already feeling drowsy as time ticks by.

you admire the way you're sitting, close to each other. his hands are on your back, rubbing soft, relaxing figures into the woolly material of your sweater.

your eyes begin to droop and you start to breath warmly into isaac's neck. he notices your shift in mood and turns slightly, placing a soft kiss to your forehead.

"are you tired, sweetheart?"

you nod against his cheek and smile at the feeling of his soft lips on your skin. you've never had your first kiss, but you know that you want your first to be with isaac. you secretly wish he had pecked your lips instead of your forehead.

"me too," he admits, "do you want me to drive you home?"

this time, you shake your head and tighten your grip around him. you move around on his lap and wrap your legs around his waist, so that if he stands, he takes you with him. this is your way of protesting, because you don't want to leave him. not yet, anyway.

he laughs at this and brings his hands down, holding your lower back to support you.

"you're adorable," he mutters under his breath and he stands to his feet, his hands gripping your butt so that he could hold you.

hidden in the crook of isaac's neck, your cheeks burn at the thought of his hands. you almost swear his hands grab around a little more, but you don't seem to mind.

"isaac?"

"yes?"

"where exactly are you taking me?"

"to bed."

you smile, picturing a night full of cuddles and sleeping next to each other in the bed.

he carries you to his bed and safely drops you onto the mattress, causing you to giggle as you bounce at the impact.

you peer up at him from under your lashes. isaac gives you a half-smile and shakes his head, muttering, "you're crazy, you know that?"

"i know," you giggle back, "but thankfully you don't seem to mind."

he sits on the foot of the bed beside you, his elbows on his knees as he's slouched over. he turns his head and looks at you admiringly, "i don't mind it. i love how crazy you can be."

you blush and sit up on the bed, face-to-face with isaac, and lick your lips. he licks his lips too, and you know exactly what he's thinking.

you freak out for a moment, wondering when he's going to lean in for that kiss.

what are you supposed to do?

just thinking about kissing isaac makes you pucker your lips. your cheeks heat up when isaac notices, and immediately you bite your bottom lip and look the opposite direction.

the only thing running through your mind is 'remember to relax and enjoy it' but you're way too nervous to relax or enjoy anything. you even contemplate laying down and going straight to sleep, but all the thoughts running through your head will keep you awake and make it even worse.

you sigh loudly, and isaac looks over at you and raises an eyebrow. "are you alright?"

he chuckles when you groan and fall back, hiding your face in the pillow. "the anticipation is killing me," your voice muffles into the pillow.

"what was that, y/n?"

you sit back up and roll your eyes, "don't act like you didn't hear me, isaac."

you're almost positive that he heard you. you stare at him quizzically and raise an eyebrow, wondering if he's going to act in on your suggestive comment.

isaac leans over and pushes a strand of your hair out of your face. he cups your cheek in his hand and you're suddenly at a loss for words. you both grin stupidly at each other, and he leans forward.

you can feel his warm breath on your lips and you shudder. he raises an eyebrow and clears his throat. "can i kiss you?"

speechless, you nod. he leans forward and grins, gently brushing his lips against yours. you notice how soft they are and your eyes flutter closed.

isaac's lips finally touch yours, slowly and passionately. you feel them move against yours and you follow his lead, kissing him with an equal amount of admiration. your hands reach up and you comb your fingers through the hair on the back of his head, igniting a soft, pleased sigh from isaac.

you move back and lay down against the bed, pulling him with you as the kiss deepened. he's hovering over your body with his hands on either side of your face to give the kiss more intensity.

after a few moments, isaac pulls away and stares down at you. he rests his forehead against yours and smiles cockily. he wiggles his eyebrows and asks, "how's that for a first kiss?"

blushing, you roll your eyes and grab the collar of his shirt. you pull him closer to you and as his lips crash against yours, you mutter, "just shut up and kiss me."