accidents happen || stiles stilinski

Stiles pulled you closer to him, breathing in the scent of your hair and letting his hands move up and down your skin, still wanting to feel every inch of you, even if you guys had just finished up nearly ten minutes ago. You smiled slightly as you felt him press another kiss to your neck, that one spot he always knew you liked a little too much. You flipped over to meet his gaze, Stiles' own shy smile appearing on his face.

"What're you doing?" You giggled, your eyes fluttering shut for a moment as he pressed your chest against his, kissing the skin of your neck with more force now, more pull, more bite.

"Round two?" He asked, looking up at you with hopeful and needy hazel eyes, a cute grin on his face as he brushed your hair away from your face. "Please, baby?" Stiles made himself pout adorably, causing you to roll your eyes and laugh again, but you rolled out of bed anyway to get another condom.

"How did we manage to use twenty five condoms in the span of one week?" You called to him, watching as he sat up in bed, leaning against the headboard and giving you a nice view of his toned chest. You shook the box at him, tilting the box down to show him that you guys were fresh out of protection.

"You're my girlfriend. You're hot. You turn me on, like every day. And then, this happens," he gestured to his bed, the ruined sheets and pillows thrown on the floor, clothing torn off in pure haste and raging hormones.

You shrugged, tossing the empty box in his trash bin. "We're still out of condoms."

"Sooo, we can just go without 'em," Stiles replied, shrugging his own shoulders. "C'mon, baby, pleeeaaaassseee? I love you so much," he added. Seeing your expression fade from excited to doubtful made him sit up straighter, about to plead his case. "You're on the birth control pill, nothing will happen. I promise."

You sighed, joining Stiles in bed, but not really feeling all that upset about it. You watched his elated face break out into a wide grin, and he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you on top of him. "You owe me," you joked.

"I think I know a few things that I can do to make it up to you."

~~~

"This. Is. All. Your. Fault." You told Stiles through gritted teeth, your arms folded as he paced back and forth across your bedroom. The pack watched this little exchange between the two of you, how you were angry and upset and how Stiles was upset and more worried than angry. "You convinced me! Like some weird siren thing. I'm not sure you're really human. I knew it was a bad idea and you just-"

"You weren't complaining last week, now were you? Is the test even done yet?! I can't stand this waiting, and I can't stand you yelling at me!"

You were supposed to have gotten your period that Monday, but it was Friday, and you were too late and the only explanation you could possibly think of was the fact that you and Stiles had unprotected sex a few nights before. That was all both of you could think of, as the pack nervously waited for the timer to ding, signaling the fact that the pregnancy test Lydia had brought over was ready to give you your answer.

Scott cleared his throat, standing up from your couch. "The timer went off. I don't know if you heard it with all the, um, yelling," he said, scratching the back of his head as you and Stiles rushed to the bathroom to go check. The pack followed in suit, anxious.

You breathed a sigh of relief, grabbing Stiles' hand and smiling at him. "Negative. It's negative." You told him, watching a relieved grin break out on his face. "I think I'd rather wait to have kids, what about you?"

"Yeah." He still looked a little nervous. "Can you take another one? Just to check? I want to be sure. I-I'm really, really nervous. Please?"

"Sure, get out for a minute," you shooed them all from the room. You went to use the bathroom, except when you pulled your pants down, your underwear looked like a scene from a horror movie. "Jesus Christ," you groaned, cleaning yourself up before unlocking the bathroom door.

Stiles looked up, at your smiling and relaxed expression. "Well, good news, there's no way I can possibly get pregnant now. Aunt Flow decided to visit," you laughed, the girls all laughing along with you. Stiles scrunched his nose.

"What does that mean?"

"I got my period, dummy."

"Oh, oh babe that's great!" Stiles cheered, standing back up to engulf you in a hug.

"Not for you. We can't have sex for a week. Have fun fixing yourself, baby boy," you grinned, pinching his cheek as you watched his eyes go wide. He let out a loud groan, an irritated look on his face that made you laugh a little harder than you should have.