once upon a time || stiles stilinski au pt. 2

It had been twenty-eight years since the curse took everyone away from the Enchanted Forest. Twenty-eight years since Y/N, Stiles, and everyone in their world had been sent to our world. They have been stuck in time for twenty-eight years. Regina had lived happily, pleased to see everyone suffering. In this new world, she was the ruler. Of the town at least. She was the mayor of Storybrooke.

Y/N had become a teacher in this new world. She taught a class of fourth graders, about 15 of them. She was still as kind as ever. And Regina still had a burning passion of hate for her. She lived in a small apartment and mainly kept to herself. She had friends of course, she was just quiet. Y/N was very active and social when it came to town celebrations, though.

Storybrooke was a small town. No one ever visited and no one ever left. Storybrooke was very quiet. Nothing new really happened there. Until one night. A woman in a yellow Volkswagen bug rolled into town about a week ago. Her name was Emma. Emma Swan. She was Henry's mother. Who is Henry? He's Regina's adopted son.

Emma coming into town made things different. Henry was really happy to have her here. Y/N and Emma had even become friends. Emma had been sent to jail a few times because of the mayor. Regina didn't take any liking to having Emma in Storybrooke. Y/N was the one to bail her out. For some odd reason, Y/N trusted Emma. She didn't know why but she did. You may be wondering where Stiles is. Honestly, know one really knew.

~~~

"What do you think of the view, my dear?" Stiles asked his fiancee from his seat in the small carriage. A woman with blonde hair and brown eyes sat in the seat across from Stiles. Her name was Malia.

Malia began fanning herself with the fan in her hand rapidly. "I've seen better. This is taking forever. I told you the Troll Road would've been quicker." the carriage hits a bump in the road. "And far less bumpy." As she's speaking, Stiles takes out a bag of jewelry and sets it on his lap, just gazing at it. Malia looks at the bag and then back at him. "Are you even listening to me?"

Stiles then looks up distractedly from the bag and to Malia, "Yes, of course I am."

"Whoa, whoa." the voice of the coachmen comes from the outside of the carriage causing it to come to a halt.

"Now what?" Malia groans as the carriage comes to a halt. The Prince steps out of the carriage,

leaving the bag of jewelry on the seat. He then looks to Malia.

"Worry not-it's but a fallen tree." he then turned his attention back to the coachmen. "Fellas? Shall we?" Stiles goes over to the tree and examines it. As this is happening, a cloaked figure jumps on top of the carriage, which startles Malia inside. Stiles continued examining the fallen tree.

"M'lord, what is it?" the coachmen asks.

"These markings. The tree didn't fall, it's been cut. This is an ambush!" The cloaked figure reaches inside the open carriage and grabs the bag off the seat. Malia screams at the intrusion and Stiles rushes back.

"Guards! Stop, thief! Help me!" Malia screams. The thief then mounts a horse and makes a getaway. Prince Stiles also mounts a horse and chases after the thief. Stiles manages to catch up to the thief, and when his horse meets the speed of the thief's, aligning with the thief, he jumps onto the figure forcing them to the ground.

Stiles stands back up over the thief. "Show your face, you coward!" he flips the thief over, preparing to punch. But then he stops. The anger melts from his faced to show a dazed surprise. He's met with the face of a woman. Y/N. "You're... a girl."